Someone teach me!

TheSquishyOne's Avatar TheSquishyOne1/14/16 5:06 am
1 emeralds 254 4
1/14/2016 2:53 pm
ToadieOdie's Avatar ToadieOdie
Hey guys i would love to learn how to code Java and make my own mods, someone please teach me for free haha. Please Dm me and ill give you my skype so you can help
TheSquishyOne
Level 25 : Expert Taco

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/14/2016 2:53 pm
Level 54 : Grandmaster Goblin
ToadieOdie
Oh I see someone has already mentioned the Hour of Code website! Right on. Instead I will add that on their "Go Beyond an Hour" tab they have a window featuring links to colleges that offer online courses to a wide variety of programming languages - Java is just one of many. Yes it costs money, but at least you know you will be learning the right stuff from people that actually know their stuff.
01/14/2016 1:27 pm
Level 1 : New Narwhal
Marijn - ArcaneRealm
People aren't going to teach you Java for free, buy a good book to learn Java or reverse engineer Java programs, mods. The problem with a book is that you don't learn to code with Minecraft as a reference library. If you just want a fun experience and learn the very basics, you can check out this application that Code.org made.
Click to reveal
01/14/2016 12:51 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Warrior
notfegel
Lol, good laughs.
No-one will teach you for free.

Besides, I see you are a keen learner, so my suggestion is to learn Lua, C#, C++, make your own game (code your own physics, lighting engine etc if you are sure about yourself, or use ready-made like Unity or Source, and earn money, but you can learn whatever language you want.

By the way, imagine yourself a professional, vastly experienced software engineer and some snobby kid (not you) comes up to you and asks you to teach him how to code for free.

Hmmmm.... No.

The only free way to learn something is to reverse engineer and find some half-azzed tutorials on YouTube to help you out.
01/14/2016 11:06 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
CreeperTheCoder
Teaching Java takes A LOT of time and I doubt anyone would be willing to do it for free, any experienced person that is.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome