Taking mod requests!

Xcisso's Avatar Xcisso10/21/14 10:59 am
1 emeralds 322 2
8/8/2017 5:55 pm
Spiralio's Avatar Spiralio
Hello there. I currently have a lot of time on my hands, and wanted to get back to minecraft modding. So if you have a mod that you want made, i am willing to do it for you!

I am not doing "can you add x amount of ores and weapon"-type mods. Would prefer if you got something slightly interesting, something that helps you as a player, rather than adding tons of new stuff.
Xcisso
Level 59 : Grandmaster Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/08/2017 5:55 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Miner
Spiralio
This mod would be for version 1.12, and would improve the Advancements feature majorly. If you didn't already know, some advancements have a progress bar, so to say. For example, the 'Two by two' advancement requires the player to breed every type of animal. The advancement shows how many of these you've completed. The problem is that there is no way of knowing which ones remain.
It would be very helpful if you could add the ability to view which ones you still need to complete. It would also be nice for it to become vanilla server compatible. Thanks a lot!

P.S: If any textures are needed, I'll be happy to make them, however, the mod itself doesn't need to look good, and should only work.
10/21/2014 11:22 am
Level 38 : Artisan Modder
Calm_Hawk
I was supposed to make one for this guy, but I already am working on a giant project along with one for somebody else. So here you go.http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/chocolate_bar/
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome