The Modding Association [PMC Modding Association]

JavaBuckets's Avatar JavaBuckets2/27/13 8:33 am
4/30/2013 1:10 pm
person124's Avatar person124

Welcomme to a Blog by JavaBuckets
The Modding Association is a 'group/team' on PMC that helps out each other as much as possible and make mods for contests that will be putted up every once in a while.

The Contests is Something that i thought would be a great way to both have a fun and learn new stuff. What i mean about learn is that each person in the Team should help the others as much as possible, so that they learn new stuff or you learn something new yourself. They will last 2-3 weeks depending on the Theme.
Helping is something very important in our lifes. If there would be no help then we would all be stupid... The schools helps us to write and read and do math and all that. ( all that boring stuff ;P ) Also on the streets and in the home you help each other, therefore help is something very important and is something that has to be there. ( Try to help each other as much as possible if there is need for it ) And feel free to ask for help.

Here is a list of the Members:
Founder: MinecraftDonut
Leader: JavaBuckets
Co-Leader: Andrewiazrd
Member: taa1taa
Member: Fivesyounger
Member: SuperJohnson
Member: shhkapuppy
Member: Florilu
Member: 7ggw88
Member: big-splat
Member: duke_Frans
Member: Regablith
As you can se its quite long ;D and there is some famous PMC modder on it ;D

Fill out an application; Template:

Nickname: What we should call you
Modding Skills: 0/10
Reason: 2 lines
(Optional)
Mods: Mods you have made

JavaBuckets
Level 80 : Elite Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/30/2013 1:10 pm
Level 40 : Master Geek
person124
Nickname: Person
Modding Skills: 5(or so, don't really know what I am comparing it to)/10
Reason: To learn mainly, also to find out what things other people can do, I have always enjoyed see what people turn out when you give them all the same starting point. Also I think it would be interesting to see what I can come out with a an period of time. And also also, to be among fellow modders.
Mods: Simple Magic(WIP, http://www.planetminecraft.com/mod/simple-magic-v1/)
04/30/2013 1:01 pm
Level 47 : Master Zombie
Ryanrc
Nickname: Ryanrc
Modding Skills: 9/10
Reason: I have been modding since I was 7 and I am really interested in joining this group so I get more comofortable modding. I really love programming, I know Java, Lua, ActionScript, HTML, Batch, etc.
Mods: You are the zombie, zombie apocalypse, DayZinCraft, CreeperSpecies
04/30/2013 1:08 pm
Level 43 : Master Modder
HyJaffa
This is a dead post, and even if it wasn't you filled your app out wrong. Your put your actual age, not just 10+, 10+ is in the format to inform you that you must be older than 10. Secondly, You don't put etc when justifying yourself to be in this group, and the reasons stated have to be somewhat linked to why you want to mod, why your modding skills are #/10, things like that. Not just modding since 7 and I like the look of this group. Try to give more detail, and I wouldn't define your modding skills as 9/10 when looking at your mods, Please take this as constructive criticism and not harsh words, I'm just trying to help you out, What I would do Is re write the app, and perhaps on a different group, One that Isn't dead. And yes I know I also posted an App, At the Time I didn't realise this was a dead group, I made same mistake as you :/
04/23/2013 10:41 am
Level 43 : Master Modder
HyJaffa
Nickname: DarnMyHat
Modding Skills: 6-8?/10
Reason: I Am an intermediate Java programmer, I have wrote 2D Games as well as developing a 3D game in college, My only posted Mod at the moment is Extra villages which you can see on my profile, However I have Wrote a few more mods as well as a few I am currently Writing. I have created More Stuff Mod which gained quite the amount of popularity *10k views+* *4k downloads+*. I am currently re writing the more stuff mod for re posting with a few more features. I Am currently developing a mod which incorporates Mob traps in the style of assassins creed 3, Which I think will be quite awesome (Can write biomes, dimensions, basic things like items etc, server mods, plugins, custom modelled mobs and blocks)
Mods: More Stuff Mod, Extra Villages Mod, Mob Tracking Mod. (Few in dev)- More stuff re written, Mob Traps Mod.
04/22/2013 5:14 pm
Level 44 : Master Modder
QuickHead555
Nickname: Quick
Modding Skills 8/10
Reason: I know lots of code and can code a lot of blocks items and possibly Biomes. I am friends with a good modder (jackd44), I help him with his Cupcakes Mod.
Mods:

http://www.planetminecraft.com/mod/025-fast-food-mod/
http://www.planetminecraft.com/mod/more ... dition-10/
http://www.planetminecraft.com/mod/mobiomes-version-10/

I hope you will except me,
QuickHead555
04/22/2013 4:54 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Skinner
Thor82
Nickname: Nate
Modding Skills: 3/10
Reason: I know some code, but I want to learn to make mods better. I have done plugin work and made plugins before though. Im sure I coulkd pick up modding quickly.
(Optional)
Mods: none (yet)
04/19/2013 10:01 am
Level 35 : Artisan Nether Knight
Mimix2048
Nickname: Mimix
Modding Skills: 6/10
Reason: I sometimes need help with my mods(mostly with world generation). I'd like to help other people and join modding contests
Mods:
http://www.planetminecraft.com/mod/146f ... lmoreores/
http://www.planetminecraft.com/mod/1461 ... ger-hills/
and few unreleased and abandoned mods.
03/06/2013 12:56 pm
Level 47 : Master Zombie
Ryanrc
Nickname: Ryanrc
Modding Skills: 9/10
Reason: I'm a mod maker, not a modder... I've been modding for 2 years... I know alot about modding, and want to join the modding association. It looks pretty cool
Mods: You Are The Zombie Mod, Advanced NPC's mod, Lapis Tools Mod
03/02/2013 10:15 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Farmer
radiomonster626
Nickname:IGN(radiomonster626) Call me Radio though
Modding Skills: 5/10 I cant really code but I can build tools, blocks, Mobs.
I think I would make a good addition to the team because im creative, imaginative and a good person to work with! I have always thought it would be great to actually code a mod like all the great ones, but as I said above I can make mobs in Techne!
Please choose me because I can be sure to help and work hard to achieve our goal!
Mods: I haven't published any but I have built different dogs in Techne E.g. German Shepard. (texture too)
03/02/2013 10:07 am
Level 88 : Elite Engineer
TheLarsinator
Nickname: TheLarsinator (Duke calls me Larry but I prefer Lars
Modding Skills: 7/10
Like helping other modder out and need help sometimes too Really would like to see modding contents!
Mods: LotsOMobs and the DiscoCreeper mod!
03/02/2013 9:35 am
Level 25 : Expert Engineer
jonathanb987
Nickname: Jonathanb987 is my IGN. Call me Jon.
Age: 13 (Though young, I know more than my Dad. He went to school for programming.)
Modding Skills: Not sure yet. If accepted, I will be able to discover my ability. I have trouble answering these because I feel I should not be answering this. I fell someone else should. If I were answering this, most signs point that I will over and under exaggerate.
Reason: I would like to use my new modding skills. I would also like support and encouragement form a team.
Mods: Small mods that I have just used for my personal needs. I will be starting to release for the public soon. I have also made several programs not having to do with Minecraft.
03/02/2013 8:52 am
Level 28 : Expert Modder
Maque
Am I In?
03/02/2013 8:16 am
Level 28 : Expert Modder
Maque
Nickname: Maque (Pronounced Ma-coo)
Modding Skills: 6/10 But I can learn anything pretty easily.
Reason: I'd like to join some PMC groups and this sounds awesome.
Mods: I Have Made A Mod Called The Minecraft Bones Mod. Just Click The Banner Down Below To See It.
03/02/2013 8:48 am
JavaBuckets
Nice
03/02/2013 4:44 am
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Modder
ehdfawq3er
I would join if I didn't make a modding group before you.
03/02/2013 8:50 am
JavaBuckets
oh but this is not a group.... ( JavaBuckets is a group, so you're grop could join (the Association) as a team and you could make some mods for the contests and have fun )

This whole Association is both for groups and (standalone people?).
03/01/2013 6:27 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Modder
IAmChosen
Nickname: Chris/Fractal
Modding Skills: 7/10
Reason: I would like to learn more of Minecrafts code, I'm pretty decent with java, and I have created quite a few basic applications. I would like to learn more about programming games right now, using the LWJGL.
Mods: Junk food mod, Stalagmite mod, a few others and some unreleased that I'm working on currently.
03/02/2013 8:47 am
JavaBuckets
Sounds cool, you're in!
03/01/2013 5:16 pm
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Hero
bgwoo
Nickname: bgwoo
Reason: I have worked with modders like TheBoo, duke_Frans and more. I would also like to enter modding competitions as well.
Mods: http://www.planetminecraft.com/mod/corr ... -alpha-12/
http://www.planetminecraft.com/mod/the- ... dimension/
03/02/2013 8:46 am
JavaBuckets
I have you on skype ;P but yea you're in!
03/01/2013 5:10 pm
Level 46 : Master Modder
OMGitsMiniMe
Nickname: minime
Reason: I am a great modder i am working on a huge mod and would appreciate like to have a little bit of help with it the subway mod i made was just the start of many.
Mods: Subway Restaurant mod
03/02/2013 8:46 am
JavaBuckets
Sure you're in Adding you and some other to the list ASAP!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome