Is There A Nicknames Mod?

COR301's Avatar COR3016/22/13 1:24 pm
1 emeralds 1.7k 6
6/24/2013 12:53 pm
COR301's Avatar COR301
I was wondering if there was a mod, not a plugin, that can give people a nickname. I need it because lots of my friends use the same minecraft account, and I would like if instead of saying the username which doesn't tell me who they are, I could change the nickname each time so it says their name. I have found plugins, but no mods, just because I want it to work with Tekkit Lite as well which doesn't have Bukkit for plugins.

Thanks

COR301
COR301
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/24/2013 12:53 pm
COR301
Oh, I got it now. The server's working.
06/23/2013 11:03 am
Level 24 : Expert Lumberjack
Casval
but it is a good idea
that should be a mod/plugin
06/23/2013 11:02 am
Level 24 : Expert Lumberjack
Casval
Pretty much in a summary: Nope ya' can't if they all use the same account.
06/23/2013 10:54 am
COR301
Xanos
COR301I was wondering if there was a mod, not a plugin, that can give people a nickname. I need it because lots of my friends use the same minecraft account, and I would like if instead of saying the username which doesn't tell me who they are, I could change the nickname each time so it says their name. I have found plugins, but no mods, just because I want it to work with Tekkit Lite as well which doesn't have Bukkit for plugins.

Thanks

COR301

Apparently it is possible to install plugins like a mod. I don't know how but I am sure you could Google it

P.S. Replying to your signature, play.oakcraftmc.com is a great non griefing server.

Can't find any way to put plugins into normal minecraft. Also, are you sure that's the right ip? I can't connect.

I'll keep looking.
06/23/2013 10:48 am
COR301
Xanos
COR301I was wondering if there was a mod, not a plugin, that can give people a nickname. I need it because lots of my friends use the same minecraft account, and I would like if instead of saying the username which doesn't tell me who they are, I could change the nickname each time so it says their name. I have found plugins, but no mods, just because I want it to work with Tekkit Lite as well which doesn't have Bukkit for plugins.

Thanks

COR301

Apparently it is possible to install plugins like a mod. I don't know how but I am sure you could Google it

P.S. Replying to your signature, play.oakcraftmc.com is a great non griefing server.

Thanks, I'll search that.

As well, I'll post a blog reviewing that server. I just need to log on first. Might or might not be soon though. My minecraft won't log me on to servers right now. I'll post again saying when its fixed and when I have posted the blog.

Thanks
06/22/2013 1:28 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Crafter
Xanos

Thanks

COR301

Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome