Want A Mod Made.Then click on this :D

KillerKraftGaming's Avatar KillerKraftGaming9/21/14 10:04 pm
1 emeralds 325 4
9/21/2014 10:59 pm
Luis's Avatar Luis
Hello

im a decent mod maker that can make many ores,mobs etc. if you want a mod made then add me on skype and tell me.

My Skype Is: -snip-

there will be a fee depending on how much will be in the mod.
KillerKraftGaming
Level 8 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/21/2014 10:59 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Pokemon
Luis
Planet Minecraft is not a market. Do not sell or advertise services if you expect some sort of payment
09/21/2014 10:44 pm
Level 54 : Grandmaster Necromancer
Hydraheads
Hi.

Pay for a mod? Kind of.....eh.......interesting. But requests are otherwise ignored, so I guess that is one way of doing it.

If you charge for a mod though you must keep an update commitment, which gets progressively hard. And I would not personally pay for a mod because I do not trust anyone with my money.

But what you could do is create mods requested and post them on the minecraft forum with adfly links, pretty solid way of gaining money.
09/21/2014 10:20 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Crafter
KillerKraftGaming
im just trying to get money to get gear for my youtube channel and entertain my viewers with better videos.i need better gear for that and i thought this would help.
09/21/2014 10:14 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Dragon
Find Them Creepers
killerkraft29Hello

im a decent mod maker that can make many ores,mobs etc. if you want a mod made then add me on skype and tell me.

My Skype Is: killerkraft29

there will be a fee depending on how much will be in the mod.

You realise nobody will pay you to make a mod right? Even if somebody can't even code "Hello World!" They can just make a private mod with a mod maker, lol.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome