What program to use to make weapons textures

Marcos Studios's Avatar Marcos Studios8/25/18 10:40 am
1 emeralds 330 4
9/20/2018 7:23 am
ImYourEnder's Avatar ImYourEnder

Hello friends how are you. me and a friend are doing a mod. but I'm in charge of the textures, I've been using NOVA SKIN to edit some swords. but I have to make a 3d weapon more specific I must do the thor stormbreaker. I need someone to tell me some program that while I do the texture I will go showing the model in 3d (I mean as would be in minecraft) if someone knows I would be of great help. if it can be done with the NOVA SKIN? I do not know. Thank you for reading
Marcos Studios
Level 49 : Master Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/20/2018 7:23 am
Level 27 : Expert Skinner
ImYourEnder
To just make a texture and not a model, use paint.net it's kind of like photoshop but free with less features but it's still great.

If you want to make 3D models then use MrCrayFish's model editor for a basic model or Blockbench (or Cubik Studio if you feel like paying, but Blockbench has a lot of the same features) blockbench is pretty good. Novaskin isn't really the best for editing skins / textures.
08/25/2018 5:03 pm
Level 49 : Master Architect
Marcos Studios
thank you
I accept more suggestions
08/25/2018 2:43 pm
Level 82 : Elite Architect
Ray_Savage
Honestly I always use gimp for mine. Often I'll take the original texture, then put a layer over it and make it, then erase the first layer leaving you with the new texture.
08/25/2018 12:50 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Engineer
TobyTapper
I never used nova skin but if you want to make 3d models try Mr crayfish model creator. As far as viewing a texture in 3d I have no idea. If I misread your issue please correct me.

-TobyTapper
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome