Whatisthebestmod

Jellie_06's Avatar Jellie_0611/3/17 3:12 pm
1 emeralds 222 6
11/3/2017 8:20 pm
Orangepeel33's Avatar Orangepeel33
Jellie_06
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/03/2017 8:02 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
Orangepeel33
Galacticraft, Tinkers' construct, and Orespawn. (In that order) Links to the mod pages are included.

Galacticraft - In space, nobody can hear you craft... Galacticraft allows you to travel to other planets, build homes on those planets, and even make your own satellites!

Tinkers' Construct - This mod allows you to build a smeltery, get double ores, and make so many more tools!

Orespawn - Orespawn is a combat based mod that adds more (much harder) bosses, dimensions, stronger enemies, swords that do 750 damage, a pet that actually grows, (and eventually becomes the second hardest boss, unless you leave that config option alone) and ores that can be turned into spawn eggs. (Hence the name)
11/03/2017 7:13 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
NotHectrex
orespawn
11/03/2017 6:40 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Modder
noodlegamer76
world edit, conquest reforged oviously

AND, anything from "ichun"
and tinkers construct
11/03/2017 3:15 pmhistory
Level 65 : High Grandmaster Wolf Whisperer
Myyoyo
Conquest Reforged and WorldEdit

Conquest Reforged is a mod with over 8000 textures and 3D models.

WorldEdit is an easy-to-use in-game Minecraft map editor. Through a combination of commands and "brushes", you can sculpt your world or simply perform numerous terraforming tasks.
11/03/2017 8:20 pmhistory
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
Orangepeel33
YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESEYSEYESYESYESYESEYSEYEYSYEYESYESYESYESYEYSYSEYESESYYESYSYESYESEYESYEYEYSEYYESYESYYSEYSEYESESYESESEYYESEYYESY

THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME KNOW ABOUT CONQUEST REFORGED
I LOVE BUILDING
Also I prefer MCEdit over WorldEdit, (I haven't used world edit but still) although I guess it depends on what you're using it for, since WorldEdit is used while in-game, but doesn't include as many features as MCEdit.
11/03/2017 6:24 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Architect
DM-Minecraft
I totally agree, i'm not normally a fan of mods. However, I do make an exception for both Conquest reforged and world edit.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome