Why the Minecraft dont detect me the WorldEdit??

Arturo MC Gamer's Avatar Arturo MC Gamer5/6/17 10:37 am
1 emeralds 261 1
5/6/2017 1:50 pm
foxes3D's Avatar foxes3D
Hey guys, i have a problem, I have unistalled WorldEdit for a short time and then I downloaded the file again, I moved the file to the mods folder, and when I started the Forge Version (I am using Forge in 1.10.2 and in Windows 10) I pressed the button of Mods and in the Mod List it dont appears World Edit, and I prove with the wodden axe and it doesnt appear me anything in the chat, so the next day i unistalled World Edit and I installed again, I putted the same file of the previous fail of Forge and again it doesnt recognize the file, it doesnt appear in the list
I need help, because World Edit is so very important to me in the constructions of Creative Gamemode and Survival Gamemode
If you have other file of World Edit that it works, post it the download link, so I can solution this
Arturo MC Gamer
Level 1 : New Miner