World Edit Undo Player Activity?

EdFi's Avatar EdFi2/26/15 10:03 am
2 emeralds 3.2k 2
2/26/2015 5:14 pm
EdFi's Avatar EdFi
A year ago I were able to undo things a specific player, or (as I remember it) even undo things that happened in a specific time. For example, if (I'll use Notch to make this easier) Notch has griefed a building and I want to restore it, not re-create it, what shall I type? If someone (I don't know who) has griefed another build, what shall I type?

What is the commands you shall use when you want to undo something a SPECIFIC PLAYER had done, and what is the command to undo something that happened, for example, 5 minutes ago?

I know I've used these before, but now I've forgotten them. I don't know if it's only possible to fix something that has been done using World Edit or if you can undo something an ordinary player has built. I've tried to google this but it's been useless...
EdFi
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer