This could lead survival to 'new heights' ;)

creepercraft97T3's Avatar creepercraft97T310/23/17 11:01 pm
1 emeralds 205 2
10/23/2017 11:29 pm
Thymph's Avatar Thymph
I found a way, when messing with boats, to actually get ABOVE the height limit in bedrock edition!!! So I placed a bunch of boats in one area. The thing is they stacked into a pillar of boats. So I realized it could be used to get past the Minecraft height limit, so I built a platform of wood at level 255 and started stacking boats. When I finished, the boat on top was at 370 blocks above bedrock. That's more than 100 blocks above bedrock. The downside is it requires a ridiculous amount of boats...

to go up the boat tower, board a boat but then board the boat above you. Do that over and over until you get to the top.
the problem is getting down. I don't know yet but I think breaking all the boats below you is the only way to get down.

The boat tower is a good alternative to the elytra launcher as you won't have to go all the way to the end and kill the endear dragon to get something that could break over time.

i didn't take a screenshot or a video but I will get one and post them here once I got them.
creepercraft97T3
Level 1 : New Miner