{1.13.2} NEW SMP (GOODLIFE SMP!) {1.13.2}

Domzz's Avatar Domzz4/10/19 3:20 pm history
2 emeralds 189 5
4/20/2019 3:14 am
Domzz's Avatar Domzz

GOODLIFE SMP!
Good SMP is a project that a friend and I have recently been working on! It's a semi-vanilla server that is about to open as soon as we have the players! It's a Youtuber SMP server that doesn't have any gameplay altering plugins so the player can get the real vanilla experience! The only plugins we currently have only provide recourses for admins to assist them in hacker catching, etc. We are accepting a maximum of 8 players and you have the chance to be one of them! We have a reliable paid host so the server can be on 24/7!

REQUIREMENTS:
MIC
SKYPE/DISCORD
RULES:

#1 No hacking on the server UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
#2 BE RESPECTFUL no swearing or racism, etc
#3 NO SPAMMING
#4 NO ADVERTISING
#5 NO GRIEFING
#6 PVP must be agreed on BY BOTH PLAYERS

#7 If you break something REPLACE IT
#8 Leave a house HOW YOU FOUND IT (close doors, etc)
#9 USE COMMON SENSE just because a rule isn't listed here doesn't mean you CAN'T GET BANNED FOR IT
EXCLUSIONS APPLY FOR PRANKS, ETC
NOTE: SOMETHING LIKE BURNING DOWN A HOUSE IS NOT A PRANK, SOMETHING LIKE COVERING IT WITH COBWEBS IS

APPLICATION GUIDE:
IGN:
NICKNAME:
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN GOODLIFE SMP?
WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?:
DO YOU HAVE A MIC?:
DO YOU HAVE SKYPE/DISCORD?:

Domzz
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/16/2019 1:23 pm
BadWaters
IGN: BadWaters
NICKNAME: Bad, Water, BadWaters
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN GOODLIFE SMP? I have played Minecraft for as long as I can remember, as the most enjoyment I got from it was with other people in a vanilla. I love the community aspect of servers, everyone working together for the greater good of a server. There's nothing like it. I've played on plenty SMP servers and most if not all of them have been shut down. I would just love to resume the community gameplay.
WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?: I'm fairly good at automated farms and love to mine. I have a mature personality and I would be glad to help around spawn or help other players. I have some great ideas that I've perfected in singeplayer that I'd love to bring over to this server.
DO YOU HAVE A MIC?: Yes
DO YOU HAVE SKYPE/DISCORD?: Yes, Discord. badwaters#4742
04/20/2019 3:14 am
Domzz
Accepted! Please accept my friend request on discord!
04/13/2019 4:15 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
He_Who_Says_Troll
IGN: Hykrow
NICKNAME: Hykrow
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN GOODLIFE SMP? To grind and record some quality videos on old MC :D
WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?: An amazing builder/redstoenr
DO YOU HAVE A MIC?: Of course!
DO YOU HAVE SKYPE/DISCORD?: Yep, Hykrow#9420
CAN YOU MAKE VIDEOS ON THE SERVER ATLEAST BI-WEEKLY?: Yes, about 2-3 videos a week
YOUTUBE CHANNEL LINK: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDuJvZ1cNJ1Izf3i6Tp6iIg (The name is snazzy, which is my old name but I'm getting new art and changing the channel name.
04/14/2019 6:09 am
Domzz
Accepted! Please accept my friend request on discord!
04/13/2019 1:38 pm
Houseworker
IGN:Houseworker

NICKNAME:House

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN GOODLIFE SMP?Becouse I want to play vanilla Minecraft but with other players and I find this server really good for that.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO THE COMMUNITY?: I can bring joy and me playing and helping the other players

DO YOU HAVE A MIC?:yes

DO YOU HAVE SKYPE/DISCORD?:yes discord little_Shady#9824
YOUTUBE CHANNEL LINK: I only have 6 subs www.youtube.com/channel/UC-xyCp6W2iD5FfelUnHsQ9Q?view_as=subscriber

CAN YOU MAKE VIDEOS ON THE SERVER ATLEAST BI-WEEKLY?: No I cannot but I just want to be an person on the server :)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome