Annahstas's Pixelmon Build Repository v0.0.1

Annahstas's Avatar Annahstas7/24/15 6:37 pm
1 emeralds 555 4
7/24/2015 11:11 pm
Annahstas's Avatar Annahstas

Annahstas's Pixelmon Build Repository v0.0.1

Annahstas's Pixelmon Build Repository v0.0.1 is based off actual houses in-game built in Annahstas's perception in Minecraft. All builds are built by Annahstas in a timely manner and updates of each build will be posted here when finished.

To encourage more builds please Diamond, Comment feedback, Subscribe, and Favorite. To see a specific build please use the comment area below and post an image or a description of which you would like to see built next. Every five new buildings there will be an update. Currently, there are seventeen buildings to choose from to fill your Pixelmon world. To see what you can and can not do please read the text documents given int he folder upon download.

The builds are used with the texture pack/ resource pack from Poke' Ballers. I enjoy the cartoony real Pokemon look for my images and to build with. *** Disclaimer- some colors make look different and each build will seem different depending on which texture pack/ resource pack you use. For instance, you wouldn't want to use a medieval pack on a Pixelmon Server anyways.

Updates will be released on every build finished. Please give me time to build if you enjoy the pack- patience is key and taking your time increases perfection on builds.

Have fun and enjoy my builds!!!

Please know this Repository set uses Adfly so to be able to download it you must have Add-blockers disabled. Thank you for using!

Click the link below to see the project in more detail and to download the pack:
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/annahstass-pixelmon-build-repository-v001/
Annahstas
Level 73 : Legendary Pixel Painter