Announcement for a new "Adventure Multiplex" style map

garlicbreathinator's Avatar garlicbreathinator5/31/18 6:39 pm
1 emeralds 268 2
6/6/2018 4:40 pm
garlicbreathinator's Avatar garlicbreathinator
So, have any of you guys played minecraft long enough to remember the map
The Adventure Multiplex by Jigarbov?

The Adventure Multiplex was a massive collaboration made for minecraft 1.5 (compatable with 1.6). The map consisted of over 100 individual "encounters" built by over 80 different creators from around the community. Each encounter is a tiny game/adventure that fit in a 20x20x20 block cube. The final compilation contains games from every genre, such as adventures, puzzles, parkours, mazes, and mob arenas. Since TAM and it's sequel TAM2, the minecraft community hasn't ever had a collaboration on that scale.

Now, with structure blocks to copy/paste levels, this kind of project would be easier to build than ever. If I can get 10 votes on the poll by people who could dedicate a couple hours to build a level, this project could easily become a reality. I will open submissions (via discord dm or file post) as soon as I get 10-15 pledged submissions. All players that submit a map will be given ample credit next to the entrance of their plots, in the map hub, and on the map download pages. Please comment for more information.

Thank you for your support!

Poll ended 06/21/2018 6:39 pm.

garlicbreathinator
Level 31 : Artisan Engineer