Buildin' Ideas?!

drab's Avatar drab7/17/14 11:34 pm
1 emeralds 332 5
7/20/2014 7:21 am
Sireastbound's Avatar Sireastbound
Hey! You! Yeah you! Have you ever wanted to see a small project built within minecraft?! Well, today's you lucky day! This is because I'm taking suggestions to build little projects because I want to start to become a better builder! Haha! Well, I'll see you soon, when you comment what you want to be built! (I'm too enthusiastic.)

~Lapiz~
drab
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/20/2014 7:21 am
Level 25 : Expert Architect
Sireastbound
AnakingTheBeastHey! You! Yeah you! Have you ever wanted to see a small project built within minecraft?! Well, today's you lucky day! This is because I'm taking suggestions to build little projects because I want to start to become a better builder! Haha! Well, I'll see you soon, when you comment what you want to be built! (I'm too enthusiastic.)

~Lapiz~

What I usually do to get better at building is look at other buildings.
And look at buildings in reall life and try to replicate them or atleast parts of it.
07/18/2014 2:07 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Bradas
Catapult, it is possible? if so a medieval one and a modern one? include the how to's?
07/18/2014 2:03 am
Level 45 : Master Engineer
usa
Idk, I used to really enjoy building farm houses and barns when I first started really learning how to build. Maybe try that.

I built about 5 little villages in a month at one point, probably improved more doing that alone than I ever did doing anything else.

give it a shot.
07/18/2014 12:39 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Architect
Shirotsuchi
What would you describe as little projects?
07/18/2014 1:58 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
drab
Well, nothing like hugely detailed, but something the size of 50x50 blocks, or something a bit bigger. Just depends sometimes.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome