Building Contest!

Haguenator_5's Avatar Haguenator_52/23/18 8:26 pm
1 emeralds 145
Welcome all who read this post! I am happy to announce that I will be hosting a building contest on McForest (if you are not familiar with the McForest server, here is a link to check out a separate post about it: www.planetminecraft.com/forums/minecraft/servers/survival-server-new-fly-enabled--563127 )! If we get up to at least five or six people to join the contest, then we can officially begin the contest and I will then give out the dates for when I will be looking through the builds.

=======================================================================================
Basic Information For When Building

1) Post a reply at http://www.mcforest.net/forum/m/39555617/viewthread/31682497-mcforest-building-contest/post/134509709#p134509709 (or message me) if you are willing to participate in the contest
2) Find your building location and begin building
3) When you finish building, you can post the coordinates (in the reply section below this post), or you can find some other way to make your builds available (for example if your building is at a town such as Gaea). Just make sure to post where I can find your build if coordinates are not posted.
4) Have fun!

=======================================================================================
Contest Rules

1) All server rules apply in the contest
2) Inappropriate builds are not allowed
3) Make sure to post coordinates or a location below (or through messaging me) for where your build is (for the contest)

The prizes!
Prizes will be distributed to the first and second place winners in the contest. Here are the following prizes...

First Place Winner:
1) $1500 (in-game money)
2) One free (set of an) item from the shop supreme (including spawners) which is located at /warp ShopSupreme
3) An extra reward of ten diamonds

Second Place Winner:
1) $1000 (in-game money)
2) 75% off for one free (set of an) item from the Shop Supreme (including spawners) which is located at /warp ShopSupreme
3) An extra reward of twenty-five iron ingots

Additional Prizes: For all who reply below or message me, who join the contest, you will all get a 25% off discount at /warp ShopSupreme (this does not involve real life money or merchandise. This is just in-game)!

Thank you to all of you who decide to participate! Anyone can join and build as creatively and freely as they want (as long as it doesn't violate the contest rules), and whether you consider yourself a great builder or not, this is meant to be a fun contest, and does not necessarily mean you have to have a good amount of skills to join.

Again, if we get up to at least five or six people to join the contest, then we can officially begin the contest and I will then give out the dates for when I will be looking through the builds.) Thanks for reading everyone!

Server Ip: play.mcforest.net
Haguenator_5
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner