Clearsen View - Suburban Role-play map

JustinRide's Avatar JustinRide6/28/16 12:20 pm
1 emeralds 939 6
7/11/2016 9:48 am
JustinRide's Avatar JustinRide
Hello everyon! My name is JustinRide! This is my first post on Planet Minecraft literally just created an account. XD Anyway! I wanted to show you guys a map i've been working on, The main goal is capturing the typical american Suburban living style. Here's the first photo :3

So this is the 1st look for you guys to see the styling and little details like lamp posts trees ect. another thing about the homes, they don't just look pretty, But they all have interiors here's the house on the lefts kitchen!

Basically this is how i build, I've had interest in making suburban styled houses and Subdivisions. And for once, I can finally attempt to share with more people for what i build! Oh one more thing!

There will be trails, So if you role play you can like take a walk around the neighborhoods trail, Or even walk your dog around the neighborhood from the sidewalk.

This is Update 1, I can show you guys more and many more ideas and plans to come if you are interested D
JustinRide
Level 22 : Expert Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/11/2016 4:19 am
Level 47 : Master Bear
Bear_
Looking great so far, can't wait to see what it will become
07/11/2016 9:48 am
JustinRide
Thanks! :3
07/10/2016 8:40 pm
JustinRide
Hello everyone! I'm just giving you guys an update on the progress for my upcoming Role-play map. Titled Clearsen View.

Here's an overview of the Clearsen View sub-division.

This is another pretty view overlooking the development as well as the early view of the town!

Currently i have just built only one of the many stores that i'll be offering for the map. The name of this Chinese inspired restaurant is "White Dragon".

Just a lower view more of the 'Street-level view'

And here is the interior of the White Dragon. One of the finest out of the 7 current locations spread across Minecraft. (Servers included)

So this is the progress as of 7.10.16 at around 8:37 PM EST D
I'll be offering so many more little places and things to be doing within the map, Like i said it is Role-play oriented. So there will be a town full of places to play with, Servicdes such as police stations and Fire stations are included. Also there's plans to be adding in hidden treasure maps and more so books that will have stories inside of them for clues to have mini adventures, Or Objectives.

Let me know what you guys think of the map! D
06/28/2016 12:35 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Lumberjack
Sergeant Sarcasm
Don't use img to show your images, use simg. That way we won't have to open them in new tabs.
06/28/2016 12:55 pm
JustinRide
Thanks again! Much better!
06/28/2016 12:53 pm
JustinRide
Ohhh, I'll try that! New to all of this. Forums was something i personally had never gotten into until recently.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome