Cover Advice

true buttercreeper6's Avatar true buttercreeper69/10/16 5:24 pm
1 emeralds 310 3
9/11/2016 12:18 am
JozyP's Avatar JozyP
Notice: The poll is over proving this post no longer valid. That you to all that voted so I can make better content for you guys.

Hey Everyone! I have a question that I hope you ladies and gents out their can help me with. Recently I made a new Cover for one of my map, Racecore V2. Though now I'm having second thoughts about it. So Please vote on the straw poll above so I can make it better and more worth while. Thank you and Have a great day!
true buttercreeper6
Level 35 : Artisan Fish

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/11/2016 12:18 am
Level 42 : Master Pixel Painter
JozyP
*Cringe*
I would suggest doing as others have said. Also, show a nicer picture of the map, and make it looks really cool. That's how u get attention.
09/10/2016 11:21 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Pixel Painter
ASF
You've got the right idea with the picture you took, but you should use text rather than drawing out the letters.

A free image editor is GIMP, which is what I used for the majority of my texture packs (until I got Photoshop). There's lots of fonts/things you can do with the fonts so that you don't have to draw out the text with your mouse.
09/10/2016 5:40 pm
Level 24 : Expert Button Pusher
Azrath
Its ugly.

I mean if you would have made something amazing with paint, hands down but God damn that is some ugly thumbnail.

Want to make better thumbnail? Well I bet you did not know for this tool!

http://panzoid.com/tools/backgrounder.aspx

To mods:
This is not some advertisement, I do now know but the post just turned out to sound like one lol.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome