Cow Defence

Osca32's Avatar Osca329/7/13 4:04 pm
9/9/2013 10:52 am
Osca32's Avatar Osca32
HEEEY THERE!

Do you like PvP based maps with a twist? Have you got nothing to do with your friends? Well have I got the map for you! The map is called Cow Defence and involves two teams out in a battlefield fighting. But that's not all! The main aim of the game is to get to the other teams base without being killed. In their base you'll find either a lot of cows or a lot of mooshrooms depending on what team you're on. You have to try and kill their cows/mooshrooms to earn points. Once all their cows/mooshrooms are gone, your team wins! This map will be created for and in 1.7.

CLASSES

Jumper
Jump boost II, wood sword with sharpness I, knockback I, 16 bread, protection I leather armour.
Speeder
Swiftness II, wood sword with sharpness I, knockback I, 16 bread, protection I leather armour.
Doctor
Three insta health splash potions, a regen potion, knockback I wood sword, leather armour, 16 bread, two normal gold apples.
Firestarter
Two fire charges, fire aspect I knockback I wood sword, 16 bread, fire protection II leather armour and lava bucket.
Tank
Slowness I, Iron sword with sharpness I, chain armout with protection I and 16 bread.
Archer
Leather armour, 16 bread and an infinity, power I bow.
Warrior
Sharpness I iron axe and chain armour.

MAPS

Tulip Fields
Small map with a plains like field. Has lots of tulips and a river running through.
Hell
Nether like area with lava river.
Icelands
Frosty map with lots of ice spikes and an Inuit village.

I need your suggestions! What classes and maps should I add? Any game-play aspects you would like to see? Tell me down below! Want to build one of the maps? That would be appreciated!

SEEYA
Osca32
Level 18 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/08/2013 2:00 pm
Level 21 : Expert Pokemon
brainbuZZeD
I cant wait :3
09/09/2013 10:52 am
Osca32
Unfortunately it will still be a while :/ I have a lot of work to do regarding maps.
09/08/2013 1:59 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Taco
Duckgod
Love the idea.
09/08/2013 1:54 pm
Osca32
Bumpedy bump bump bump
09/08/2013 9:12 am
Level 21 : Expert Modder
Creeper_Modder
Osca32
HEEEY THERE!

Do you like PvP based maps with a twist? Have you got nothing to do with your friends? Well have I got the map for you! The map is called Cow Defence and involves two teams out in a battlefield fighting. But that's not all! The main aim of the game is to get to the other teams base without being killed. In their base you'll find either a lot of cows or a lot of mooshrooms depending on what team you're on. You have to try and kill their cows/mooshrooms to earn points. Once all their cows/mooshrooms are gone, your team wins! This map will be created for and in 1.7.

CLASSES

Jumper
Jump boost II, wood sword with sharpness I, knockback I, 16 bread, protection I leather armour.
Speeder
Swiftness II, wood sword with sharpness I, knockback I, 16 bread, protection I leather armour.
Doctor
Three insta health splash potions, a regen potion, knockback I wood sword, leather armour, 16 bread, two normal gold apples.
Firestarter
Two fire charges, fire aspect I knockback I wood sword, 16 bread, fire protection II leather armour and lava bucket.

MAPS

Tulip Fields
Small map with a plains like field. Has lots of tulips and a river running through.
Hell
Icelands

I need your suggestions! What classes and maps should I add? Any game-play aspects you would like to see? Tell me down below! Want to build one of the maps? That would be appreciated!

SEEYA

Excited to play this!
09/08/2013 9:10 am
Level 34 : Artisan Artist
xXchrispXx
good idea
09/08/2013 9:05 am
Osca32
Progress update!
Just finished the lobby design I'm doing. Tell me what you think!

09/08/2013 8:42 am
Level 43 : Master Pokemon
Jacob Rigoberto
Sounds epic!
09/08/2013 7:54 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
marshapono
Sounds fun!

url=dragcave.net/view/gsgZQ][/u[rl]

Click please to help them hatch!
09/08/2013 4:36 am
Level 43 : Master Mage
DarkySouls
Amazing
09/08/2013 4:21 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Ninja
noahk777
this sounds awesome!!!!! [and funny as hell]

you should add these classes

heavy
iron armour and diamond sword but slowness 1
archer
leather armour [dyed] and a infinity, power 1 bow
warrior
sharpness 1 diamond axe and chain armour

that would be awesome
09/08/2013 6:57 am
Osca32
Good ideas!
09/08/2013 3:59 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Engineer
robotprobot
Osca32
HEEEY THERE!

Do you like PvP based maps with a twist? Have you got nothing to do with your friends? Well have I got the map for you! The map is called Cow Defence and involves two teams out in a battlefield fighting. But that's not all! The main aim of the game is to get to the other teams base without being killed. In there base you'll find either a lot of cows or a lot of mooshrooms depending on what team you're on. You have to try and kill their cows/mooshrooms to earn points. Once all their cows/mooshrooms are gone, your team wins! This map will be created for and in 1.7.

CLASSES

Jumper
Speeder
Doctor
Firestarter

MAPS

Tulip Fields
Hell
Icelands

SEEYA

AntVenoms idea of heaven...
09/07/2013 4:52 pm
Level 26 : Expert Cake
eccsdee
This sounds fun, and the cow defending part thing sounds like a laugh
When this is done I may play this with my clan, and we could record it too. Maybe we could take some gameplay photos for you to put on your project if you want!
09/08/2013 3:37 am
Osca32
Thanks, the gameplay photos would be really great.
09/07/2013 4:14 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Pokemon
SimpleMinder
Sounds pretty awesome ( this is [not] a bump )
09/07/2013 4:41 pm
Osca32
Thanks for the support, got on to work for the first map ! If there is anything you wanna see, just ask.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome