Custom Terrain Request

SteampunkWolf's Avatar SteampunkWolf5/15/19 4:02 pm history
3 emeralds 147 1
5/16/2019 8:07 am
Kaechan's Avatar Kaechan
Hey guys,

I was just wondering if anybody out there would be willing to make some custom terrain for me for a map since I am not very good at using WorldPainter.
I'm basically just planning to make a small town and castle on a cliff by the sea. I'll try to describe it the best I can. The castle would be right on the edge of the cliff, and maybe even be built into the side of the cliff a bit, so the cliff should be a little tall. I'd also like for there to be an area for a fjord in between the cliffs, like it would go inland, which would then lead to the village. Well, maybe it would be more like a bay, but it should be a place for ships to dock, nonetheless. And the village would lead up to the cliff from a lower elevation.
As for the size of the map, I think 500-800 blocks would be enough. As I said, it will be pretty small. However, if you feel like a different size would be better for the detail, then go ahead and make it.

I'll also try to include some reference photos for you to use. Hopefully they will be of some help. In the end though, the castle will be a little bigger than the ruins in the photos.

I'll also credit anybody who helps, thanks!

Reference Photos

SteampunkWolf
Level 54 : Grandmaster Wolf