I dont know how to build.

thesunissquare1's Avatar thesunissquare111/28/12 7:42 pm
1 emeralds 190 8
11/29/2012 5:48 am
Doggle's Avatar Doggle
I dont know what happened, but my creativity has dissapeared. I am constantly seeing people building such nice creations, and whatever I do it seems to just be a square with a triangle roof, Does anyone have any minecraft architectural tips or something? or how to look at it a different way? thanks.
thesunissquare1
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/29/2012 5:48 am
Level 47 : Master Lad
Doggle
Try different things, try different materials for different things, try different building techniques, try using different amounts of sides (I make awesome 5 sided structures) and that.
11/29/2012 5:46 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
ComradeBunny
You may want to check out MCSchematics. They have a huge collection of schematics/blueprints for Minecraft. I just looked up lighthouses and ships. I can't wait to start building.
11/28/2012 8:17 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
thesunissquare1
Thank You all, I am looking at all of your suggestions and help.
11/28/2012 7:48 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Artist
Ennen
Maybe look up some blueprints (for minecraft, ofc) and build them or something in that style just to get yourself started again. If that doesn't work maybe try building something completely different like an under ground or under water structure. Maybe even get yourself into a themed building competition with someone or something like that.

My tip for you:
Never start a build that you won't be able to complete, it'll just end up being wasted time you could've spent building something else, maybe not as good but at least you'll be able to complete properly.
11/28/2012 7:46 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Network
meymazda
Look at it as painting a large landscape. Every little tree and house, painted to the absolute finest detail.

...now enough of that garbage. JUST BUILD! Mansions, homes, cathedrals, large mountains made by hand.. Every thing counts, and everything you make will make you better (e.g. learning from past experiences, finding what people actually like, etc).
11/28/2012 7:46 pm
Level 81 : Elite Artist
StormCoreFilms
I found this helpful website for building inspiration. People have uploaded their building blueprints so you can copy them

http://mconstuct.wikia.com/wiki/Minecraft_Constuctions_Wiki
11/28/2012 7:44 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Creeper
Accension
I'd recommend signing up for the Mithrintia Academy. It'll pay off if you are picked!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome