Flying Easter Egg Sea Serpent Blimp Ship?

GrannyGamer1's Avatar GrannyGamer14/25/14 1:33 pm
1 emeralds 594 9
5/19/2014 11:34 pm
Ghostmod's Avatar Ghostmod
I built a Thing. I'm not sure what it is, exactly, but this is MineCraft, so.....

It started as a blimp. But then, it got sails.

There wee propellers on the front & back, but it still looked too stubby to me.

So, I built head & tail of a sea serpent.

Is it steam punk? Industrial? Fantasy?

Just messing around!

This is /warp FloatingIslands, a community build project on Granny's Grinders server.Flying Easter Egg Sea Serpent Blimp Ship?

GrannyGamer1
Level 17 : Journeyman Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/19/2014 11:34 pm
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Dragonborn
Ghostmod
industrial is machines,

steampunk steam powered machines + fantasy but steampunk doesn't involve living things so like the snake makes it non steampunk.

so definitely falls in the category of fantasy which consists of futuristic - sci fi - magical mixed is about the best I can explain fantasy.

if the snake was taken off it would be steampunk but don't take it off looks good how it is

and its definatly weird but In a good way, I love it!

good luck and keep building cool things.
05/19/2014 11:14 pm
Level 23 : Expert Network
SoyMonkey
thats fantasy XD steampunk would be mostly made of metals and woods with gears or steam like stuff or mostly anything in the victorian era is already steampunkish XD
05/19/2014 11:09 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Procrastinator
Elizardbeth
GrannyGamer1It's unique, experimental, original and creative. If that's your definition of "weird," fine.

No, not really. I'm not saying it's not any of those things, but it simply just looks a little weird to me. You can just tell me and I'll keep my opinions to myself.
[quote="GrannyGamer1"]IDK what simg is and only found this 1, potentially relevant search result: [url]www.simg.de/index.e.html[/url
I didn't notice any options for resizing images in the bbc code for this forum. In most forums in which I've participated, images are automatically sized to the dimensions of the post.[/quote]
When your editing a post, in the upper right corner of your text box there is a little button that says "SIMG" on it. If you paste your pictures URL into that instead of the IMG button, then your picture it automatically resized to fit the screen.
Hope that makes sense.
04/25/2014 6:05 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect
himselfXD
Well this creation is definitely strange and worlds like strange or weird in my book often end up being awesome and looking at this I would say I like it!
04/25/2014 2:20 pm
GrannyGamer1
Aethroz thank you. So, it's a bbc code for something like "size image?" brilliant. Thank you.
04/25/2014 2:02 pm
Level 25 : Expert Cowboy
Aethroz

[simg]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-5fxOb4iYeGs/U1pt86VIuiI/AAAAAAAAAU0/nwe6NZtczqs/w869-h498-no/2014-04-25_08.10.37.png[/simg]

copy paste that
04/25/2014 2:01 pm
Level 25 : Expert Cowboy
Aethroz
in your post it says
[img]asdfasdfasdf[/img]

Make it say:

[simg]asdfasdfasdf[/simg]
04/25/2014 1:58 pm
GrannyGamer1
It's unique, experimental, original and creative. If that's your definition of "weird," fine.

IDK what simg is and only found this 1, potentially relevant search result: http://www.simg.de/index.e.html

I have no idea if that's what you're talking about. I'm not a professional astronomer, so was unfamiliar with this.

I didn't notice any options for resizing images in the bbc code for this forum. In most forums in which I've participated, images are automatically sized to the dimensions of the post.
04/25/2014 1:37 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Procrastinator
Elizardbeth
That's. Just. Weird. lolololololololololol
I suppose that might count as fantasy.
Oh, try using SIMG to make the picture fit the post
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome