I am having troubles raising the height of my fortress.

aghostess's Avatar aghostess10/30/14 7:47 pm
1 emeralds 263 2
10/30/2014 9:45 pm
aghostess's Avatar aghostess
Does any 1 have any tips they can give me for raising the height of my fortress.

I want it city high , But I keep on falling all the time on survival mode.

It's very difficult atm. But I know I can do better and extend the profile of my projects.

It has taken me ages to build my project grollo fortress in which I am making a farm house with a main fort layer and a fort village farm and I want to extend it into a quay peer.

But I have troubles extending my project and making my builds higher and higher and I want better idea's to make that extended step.

can anybody help me out?

thank you.
aghostess
Level 31 : Artisan Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/30/2014 8:31 pm
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Architect
jduartemiller
If you want to continue making your project in survival, hold shift and build carefully. There is always creative as well. And if you look at my profile, i have a lot of tall buildings posted, and all of that was done in MCEdit, which allows for very fast building compared to in-game. Just some suggestions

Here is the link for MCEdit
10/30/2014 9:45 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Explorer
aghostess
I prefer survival mode then creative mode because atleast I can gather and live by my resources.

I have tried out creative mode but building without resource gathering is not my sort of thing.

But I could possibly build some very interesting higher massive objects on creative mode other then survival mode.

I was thinking of building a massive city on creative mode since I don't have to use all the natural resources to build.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome