I'm sorry. I give up.

AhOkayThen's Avatar AhOkayThen7/13/18 2:24 pm
3 emeralds 444 7
7/13/2018 8:09 pm
localizing's Avatar localizing
I'm actually crying. My whole map is gone. SCP Area-16 is gone.
The thing I've been working on for two months is just...gone.

It got 395 views. It meant so much to me.

Okay, so. I opened up my Minecraft and got onto the map ready to play. And then it's just gone. EVERYTHING. I later find that the mod I was using was deleted. But I didn't do it.

I love SCP, but I need to make a map for Half-Life 1/2 and I need to work on Endy 64 (a game I was given to work on since the dude lost interest in it.)
AhOkayThen
Level 13 : Journeyman Fisherman

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/13/2018 8:09 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
localizing
Im sorry! I hope you feel better!
07/13/2018 6:45 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Modder
ComputerCraft32
If the mod was removed, when you started it I think it should of said something like this:

ForgeModLoader has found ID mismatches. Complete details are in log file
ID 2319 is mismatched between world and game
Do you wish to continue loading?

Unless you loaded the world without forge mod loader. Anyways, so sorry for you :T
07/13/2018 6:02 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Creeper Hugger
AgentShieldjj
dude that's horrible!!, Why!!! I'm so sorry.
07/13/2018 4:04 pm
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Lemon
Kawaii
To be honest, I feel SO bad for you! ;-; I am SO sorry your map got destroyed. Maybe you could put the mod back on? Oh, you probably already tried that... :( Hey, I have lots maps before that I deleted and I felt SO sad too! I have worlds that I deleted but I really want back. I hope you feel better. At least you didn’t cry because someone was framing you for griefing their plot. I spent a night in the bathroom hoping they wouldn’t ban me for thinking that I griefed them. I wouldn’t do anything to hurt anyone, but she just caused a problem on to one of my favorite servers!
07/13/2018 5:10 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Fisherman
AhOkayThen
The only maps I have left are two that I've taken on. Something called Endy 64. The post WAS deleted but it's like an adventure game with different worlds. Hopefully, those don't somehow delete themselves like the mod did. I hope they didn't ban you by the way!
07/13/2018 3:15 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Explorer
SnickerToodles
In the future, this is why you backup your map. And give yourself extra insurance by uploading your file to a website like this, dropbox, etc. I realize you probably don't want people to have access to your incomplete map, but you'd have an easily-accessible save file to download along with re-downloading the mod files and this wouldn't be a problem.
07/13/2018 2:42 pm
Level 64 : High Grandmaster Princess
Havingfun_ISKEY
Ah okay then

In all seriousness, I'm sorry for your loss, but this is a hard lesson to always, always make backups. I'm in the process of replicating the school from Yandere Simulator, and I'd rather not lose a whole summer's worth of work.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome