Idea's for a castle

RAXO's Avatar RAXO10/23/15 3:34 pm
1 emeralds 195 3
10/25/2015 8:11 am
voicesinthedark's Avatar voicesinthedark
Heya!

I am planning to make a castle. The only thing I needed are idea's and tips. I like to have it looking really nice but it should also defensive be strong. A few questions.

- Should I make it in a mountain on a hill or whatever?

- what material?

If you have some tips/idea's pleas comment!

- RAXO
RAXO
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/25/2015 8:11 am
voicesinthedark
It really depends on the size and location you want the castle to be. Don't be afraid to use google and search up real castles and even chateaus to get a good feel for the areas they were built in. A plateau surrounded by natural defenses (mountains, hills, rivers, etc.) is always a good one as well, but unless you want to do a lot of terraforming they can be restrictive on the size of your castle. The first few castles I ever built on minecraft were originally strongholds that I made generate above ground and then transformed them into castles by adding more levels etc, and I actually found that to be a really good way to get used to building them and it made designing them from scratch a lot easier after that.
10/23/2015 3:45 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Network
Tech
I think it should be surrounded by hills to make it have more of a defensive feel.
I also think it should have stone and stone brick for walls and dark wood planks for floors.

That's all I got.
10/25/2015 7:47 am
RAXO
good idea
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome