forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Projects

Just looking for thoughts and ideas

1 emerald4 replies72 views
created 10/17/2018 4:57 pm by JustaMineCraftinDad
last reply 11/02/2018 4:52 pm
Hi i am new here and I am constructing an amusement park area in mine and my daughters world. I have a few attractions thus far but have run into a creative breakdown. any one have ideas on anything I could add to an amusement park. I prefer building working redstone contraptions, thank to all

here is what i have so far

https://youtu.be/V9lqwg7tqwA You will wanna skip to the last 3rd or so of the video

again thank youfor any suggestions you guys might have

Posted by avatar
JustaMineCraftinDad
Level 1 : New Miner

4 replies

10/28/2018 2:13 pm
Level 1 New Miner
FrostBurnJW
Hello JustaMineCraftinDad! There's this really neat mechanic that Grian (I think?) found. If you make a bunch of monotone maps and put them in a room made of lights, it takes away any and all sense of perspective. If you want, you can try using that mechanic to make a maze, while adding redstone jump scares throughout. It could be a haunted maze of sorts :)
11/02/2018 4:52 pm
Level 1 New Miner
JustaMineCraftinDad
Awesome thank you once real life let's me really play again then I'll definitely look in to it. Thanks again for the feedback
10/18/2018 8:00 am
Level 1 New Miner
JustaMineCraftinDad
That sounds awesome I will check it out thank you
10/18/2018 5:17 am
Level 1 New Miner
Freezetic
Hey! i cant watch the video cus my youtube is broken but you could add a spook maze, and add traps using redstone or jump scares with redstone and armour stands :D

Search

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2018
planetminecraft.com

Welcome