Kingdom of Valeria RPG (Looking to get off the ground and get going)

Darkshooter86's Avatar Darkshooter8611/18/18 1:33 am history
1 emeralds 276 3
11/18/2018 6:00 pm
AstaZora's Avatar AstaZora
Kingdom of Valeria RPG
Project by Darkshooter86

*In development*

Storyline:

Valeria is a peaceful place. The inhabitants are hard working and the most decent people you may ever come accross. Valeria has had it's fair share of trouble in the past. In the first war with a formidable foe known as the Orcs, Valeria was nearly destroyed and its people nearly wiped from the face of the world. Brave heroes of great courage took up their swords and gave their lives protecting Valeria. Their names and stories written down in legend to be taught to future generations to come. Valeria had been at peace for many years.

However, a new threat has arisen once more. The horde of orcs have teamed up with demonic allies known only as the Legion and are set to invade Valeria. With this new threat at the kingdom's doorstep, new heroes are needed to defend Valeria.

Progress:

None as of yet

Creator's Comments/updates

11/17/2018
Project just getting underway. Will add more information and features soon including Towns and cities, Mob types, Custom gear, etc...Hope to continue working on this project as much as possible within what little time I have each day.

11/18/2018
Changed the name of the project. Got confused and put the wrong name in the title... lol. Kingdom of Valeria is the project title.

11/21/2018
Wanted to say thank you to those who have replied to my post interested in its development. Still working on it. Also, after careful consideration, I will have to learn myself how to use world painter for making my rpg map. I was going to have someone assist me in providing a map i can use. However, it might be better if I did it myself so I can create and decide where things like cities and villages will go as I go along. Have a happy thanksgiving PMC!
Darkshooter86
Level 1 : New Crafter