Looking for a Build Team to hire.

jacobg2011's Avatar jacobg201112/31/13 4:27 pm
1 emeralds 660 2
12/31/2013 5:16 pm
chakarocksMC's Avatar chakarocksMC
Hi guys, I've been looking for a build team to build a new map for my Walking Dead server, but haven't had much luck. I've contacted a few teams but haven't gotten any replies. If you are part of or own a build team and are interested in making the map please post a comment with the name of your team and pictures of your builds. The map would have to be from 2,500 by 2,500 to 5,000 by 5,000 and include places from the Walking Dead T.V. show. A lot of the map would be forest too. Thanks!
jacobg2011
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/31/2013 5:16 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Ranger
chakarocksMC
I am a lone builder so you could add me to your crew i don't need pay though. i haven't seen walking dead though but im good with custom terrain. unfortunately my sister broke the computer im normally on so i don't have snapshots to show you.
-chakarocksMC
12/31/2013 4:44 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Dragonborn
Jalaric1
Hello, we might be able to serve as part of the build team for your map. You can check out some of our projects on this account if you like, but keep in mind all of them currently submitted are medeival, yet we still can build in a modern-esque style. If you need sample pieces, we can provide screenshots of previous works that have not been submitted. If you're interested in hiring us, please private message us for further info.
~sw1ftsh0t
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome