Making a PVE Map

lasertagfighter's Avatar lasertagfighter3/16/19 6:54 pm
2 emeralds 102
Intro:
Hello! I am currently making a PVE map with inspiration from the COD: Black Ops Zombies series. I actually made a map, but there were some problems with decreased FPS in certain areas (Seems to be better in 1.14 snapshot) and it was really tight, so it would be a difficult map. However, I am reworking the map with the same theme and larger areas this time. The building part is close to being done, not much details (yet) and the command block part is where I'm currently working on.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
About the Map:
So the main objective is pretty much the same as in the Black Ops franchise; you kill waves of zombies, getting better weapons and upgrades until you either die or beat the main quest (AKA the main easter egg). The zombies will gain more health and speed, also the there will be more zombies. You gain points by hitting zombies/killing them, the zombies have full knockback resistance and deal a great amount of damage (Probably have options for these later on).
You will also have either constant regeneration II or perhaps heal a couple hearts every few seconds. There will be a variety of weapons and perks.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Conclusion:
I'm going to add more stuff later, so check later.
lasertagfighter
Level 1 : New Miner