Medieval

Awesomeniss200's Avatar Awesomeniss2005/30/15 6:15 pm
1 emeralds 676 7
5/31/2015 11:37 am
Awesomeniss200's Avatar Awesomeniss200
Hello I am awesomeniss200 a minecraft YouTuber and i need a medieval town/city that i can use in my minecraft roleplay series i would love if someone could make one and post it on pmc. I am kinda at a time loss so it would be great if i could get it in the matter of a week, Please keep it in 1.7.10 and i would love to give you credit.

PEACE OUT
Awesomeniss200
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/31/2015 11:37 am
Awesomeniss200
And if you need an exact of everything i can look into it i have almost everyday of my life free since i am not obsessing over this girl i liked before and also i can get help from my other members.
05/31/2015 11:35 am
Awesomeniss200
Well i am sorry for anything i have said that has upset you. I am the owner of a clan and my builder just quit the clan so i need some help with building being that i am very bad but i do not trust many people to go on my server being you don't know them usually and my last 2 members of the clan have searched the internet and found out that you can find the location of my internet in 5 seconds and we don't know how to fix this so i only trust people who i know. I am moving to California and i am hoping to get more members there but for now i am stuck with asking people for help and i am not good at asking for help its not something i do often, I would just like if someone could give me a hand in building this for me. And the reason i didn't answer those questions is because that fact that my builder could like read my brain and i never had to tell her anything she just built exactly what i asked for i asked for a spawn one time i got something that was better than that in 2 days no WorldEdit and all i said to her was "hey can you build me a spawn for my server." As for if you are looking into building the place i would love for you to give me any questions on it being that i dont know what to say i need the place to look like.
05/30/2015 11:11 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Explorer
+PixelPirate+
Of course he's going to ask you questions about it so that he knows whether he wants to build it or not. And how would he get a job as a home designer (whatever that is) or a game designer from making you a medieval build in Minecraft?
05/30/2015 11:10 pm
Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
raidarr
Off topic, but kudos for spelling medieval right, can't tell ya how much "midevil" bugs me.

By the way, asking those questions is rather essential to know what you actually want. Otherwise you are simply losing people who have no idea what you truly want...
05/30/2015 10:39 pm
Awesomeniss200
Ok well if i need to be more exact i need the town to be large i need one in a desert biome and one in a plains biome with a moat around it i would like it To be able to hold about 5-8 villages the sand one i want to be a lot larger i would like all houses, shops, anything else that can be made like this. As for the terrain i need it to be complete vanilla being it is basicly a mianite series. and as for the pay back credit is enough i will have things in the discripion and hidden signs but i would suggest you dont ask these things to me unless you are planing on buliding it and please if your a kid and have a lot of free time like myself build for fun maybe then you will be able to get a job as a home designer or video game designer or something but please dont ask me these questions
05/31/2015 12:08 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
AGiantPie
I do actually have a *lot* of free time now that I've graduated and have no plans for the next month. I was asking the questions for two reasons.

1. To tell you what vital information I and other builders need to know before we can even consider assisting with this.

2. To know whether or not I would actually be interested in building this. At the moment, I'm debating it. Two cities in 1 week is a tall order, especially when it would mean suspending all my other building projects to do this. Add onto that the fact that nothing would be gained from this work and that I might not even get any worthwhile credit for building it makes the prospect look less lucrative. And the real nail in the coffin is the frankly dismissive and uncooperative attitude you displayed when I requested the vital information I need as stated in reason #1. If you want people to do free work for you, make their job as easy as possible.

Edit: Oh, and, when you say "credit is enough," it really grinds my gears. I never build for money and only very rarely accept other forms of payments or gifts, but when it is assumed that I will do the work for the "credit" I'll receive, it doesn't leave a good taste in my mouth. That may not irk other builders as much as it irks me but it really irks me.
05/30/2015 6:54 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
AGiantPie
As with most of these sorts of requests, more information is needed. What kind of town do you want? What do you want in the town? What kind of buildings (Shops? Houses?) do you want? How big does it need to be? What kind of terrain should it be on? Do you want a world painted terrain or vanilla MC terrain? Is "credit" the only thing to be gained from this? Etc.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome