Minecraft Decor: What Should I Do?

JediJerboa's Avatar JediJerboa11/6/16 2:44 pm
1 emeralds 251 3
11/6/2016 6:35 pm
JediJerboa's Avatar JediJerboa
I've got a friend who does some great builds, but many of them are lacking interior design and decoration. Also, when this person decorates their builds for the holidays in the year, the décor is just way too sparse and flat. So, I thought I'd help them out a bit, but I have no idea what to add. Can you guys give me some ideas on what to add, like statues, cabinets, et cetera? It would be a huge help if you can!
JediJerboa
Level 36 : Artisan Pokemon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/06/2016 6:35 pm
JediJerboa
I've stopped working on that build, as my friend wants me to start on something else: a large log cabin for Christmas, and a little town to go with it. Right now, I'm working on this small wreath for inside houses, so I'm building one off to the side to make it into a map. This builder has also left me a list of what they might need:
- Wreaths (I got that covered)
- A nativity
- Some stained glass windows and other church decoration
- Horse-drawn sleds
- A Christmas tree in the middle of town
- Christmas lights on a few houses
- Mistletoe (I have no idea how I'm going to do this)
- A traditional red-brick fireplace with stockings
-A tiny Christmas tree that can fit in the house with ornaments
- A Meet-With-Santa place
- Santa's sleigh complete with reindeer (I think I'll just reskin some donkeys for that.)

Anyway, that's what on my plate. At least they didn't ask me to build a replica of the house from Home Alone.
11/06/2016 6:20 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Explorer
GalaxyAndBeyond
Can you send me a screenshot of what the build is so I can get an idea for a theme or something?
11/06/2016 5:58 pm
JediJerboa
I especially love doing things with banners, so something with that in mind may make it a better challenge. Also, feel free to share your own décor in the thread!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome