Need Builders, people who know command blocks and testers for my minigame

ItsMicstar's Avatar ItsMicstar7/28/18 8:56 pm
1 emeralds 167 5
7/29/2018 3:56 pm
Corthegamer's Avatar Corthegamer
Hey everyone i just want to recruit some new people to help with my new minecraft minigame since the ones i have now are pretty inactive which is a pain to handle. If you are a user that is active and can help it would be amazing.

I need builders and a bunch since it makes up most of the minigame and with the new update im thinking of an underwater map but i will need a bunch of people to help with it.

People who know command blocks will be great! there is only me and an not so active player doing it right now and i don't have a lot of knowledge when it comes to command blocks.

i prefer people that are over 15 years of age since i think they are easy to get along with. (for me at least)

Anyway thanks! ~ Micstar
ItsMicstar
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/28/2018 11:23 pm
Level 84 : Elite Artist
Arkadya
Hey, looks like something I could do. Im pretty good both at building and command blocks.

You can see some of my builds on my profile; and the command blocks, I keep them on my own private world. Anyways I stopped playing minecraft for atleast 5 months now and I think this would be a good way to get back on track.

Feel free to message me on discord if you're interested or you need more info.
ArkadyGaming#6618
07/29/2018 4:21 amhistory
ItsMicstar
Thanks! ill make sure to msg you!

Edit: it has been sent my user on discord is Micstar#0798
07/28/2018 10:59 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Corthegamer
IGN: Corthegamer26

Hello itsMicstar, i am interested in helping i have a a command block background and consider my self good at commands and building i have been playing Minecraft for 7 years now and beleave i could be of some help
07/29/2018 4:20 am
ItsMicstar
Sounds awesome! just dm me and ill give you the link to the discord server (thats if you have discord)
07/29/2018 3:56 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Corthegamer
what’s your dis
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome