I NEED IDEAS FOR AN ADVENTURE MAP

shooter946's Avatar shooter9463/10/13 1:03 am
3/13/2013 9:23 am
0PBeast's Avatar 0PBeast
Me and my friend are building an adventure map and we need ideas...Please Help!
shooter946
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/13/2013 9:23 am
Level 45 : Master Wizard
0PBeast
Maybe some parkour
People love parkour
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... beast-147/
Told ya
03/13/2013 9:14 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Cowboy
Magic-Experience123
Why not add dispensers that shoot arrows at you and you try to dodge it! Then there is a parkour ehhh?
03/11/2013 3:55 pm
shooter946
i will see what i can do
03/10/2013 7:09 pm
Level 28 : Expert Scribe
Cool_Time22
I don't have enough gigs o' memory to get hamachi, so I can't work on it
Unless someone hosted a server.
03/10/2013 3:24 am
Cool_Time22
@the_evil_pig
I was thinking this:
There are several puzzles, each room contains some dimension buttons. There are four dimensions:
Red = Redstone
Brown = Decay
Yellow = Reverse
Green = 'Real World'
(The buttons are on the wool matching the color)

In the redstone dimension, there is redstone on the floor to be used in solving the puzzles. Decay has vines to let you climb to more buttons, thus getting to unreachable places in 'real life'. Reverse has the puzzle solved a bit, sort of a hint world. 'Real World' is where you need to solve the puzzles. All the rooms in each dimension are identical, except for the special dimensions. To go to another dimension, you use buttons placed on wool. When you press it, command blocks take you to that exact location (relative to the chambers) another dimension. The puzzles would be redstone chambers. Also there is a secret dimension I will put in the spoiler:
Click to reveal
The Blank Dimension:
Made of snow and glowstone, placed on a white block in the end of the map. In this dimension, you need to be fast and solve a simple puzzle - well, it would be, except you don't know which block you need to charge to open the door or what block gives the charge, and the walls are slowly closing in. The Blank puzzle would be the same as the first puzzle, but the walls close in in both dimensions.

I would recommend introducing redstone, then decay, then reverse. then The Spoiler Dimension.
03/10/2013 4:14 pm
shooter946
the_evil_pig
cool_time22Guys, those are pretty generic. No offense, but they are.
Here's my idea: BASICALLY, there are several dimensions you can travel to, and each dimension is different, but you need to travel interdimensionally to solve 'real world' puzzles. If you want, I will expand on this idea.

i was thinking something like that too.
A big puzzle adventure that you had too go back and forth to places you have visited and solve riddles and problems to get Keys (LEVERS)
which will let you access the next DIMENSION

their could be a lobby, and some story line about another Steve, trapped in a parallel dimension by an evil dragon named BOB (you can change this)

ENDING!!!!!
Click to reveal
You find the Steve and kill BOB THE DRAGON (poor him) and try to rescue steve, (make a Texture pack for this map) then when you get back to lobby steve dies of a CREEPER ATTACK (GOD_DAMN_THOSE_CREEPERS_)

so thats my idea!!! hope you like it

please say if you like it...

if you need help or want more ideas i'm always here!!!!

Kosmokilleran adventure in space

Ok so everyone quoted, me and my friend were looking at your post and we think if you would like you can help us build this map with us. This is a hamachi server so we can get your ign and add you to the hamachi list and we can whitelist you and you will be given credit as well in the map

Just fill this out and send me it back through pm

IGN:
Response video for your strength in minecraft(redstone,building,etc.)
Why do you think you should you should join the server:
03/10/2013 3:04 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
ColaMonster091
Atlantis!
03/10/2013 3:03 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Archer
the_evil_pig
its Not much, but i Hope it helps.
03/10/2013 1:46 am
Cool_Time22
Guys, those are pretty generic. No offense, but they are.
Here's my idea: BASICALLY, there are several dimensions you can travel to, and each dimension is different, but you need to travel interdimensionally to solve 'real world' puzzles. If you want, I will expand on this idea.
03/10/2013 3:01 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Archer
the_evil_pig
i was thinking something like that too.
A big puzzle adventure that you had too go back and forth to places you have visited and solve riddles and problems to get Keys (LEVERS)
which will let you access the next DIMENSION

their could be a lobby, and some story line about another Steve, trapped in a parallel dimension by an evil dragon named BOB (you can change this)

ENDING!!!!!
Click to reveal
You find the Steve and kill BOB THE DRAGON (poor him) and try to rescue steve, (make a Texture pack for this map) then when you get back to lobby steve dies of a CREEPER ATTACK (GOD_DAMN_THOSE_CREEPERS_)

so thats my idea!!! hope you like it

please say if you like it...

if you need help or want more ideas i'm always here!!!!
03/10/2013 1:40 am
Level 51 : Grandmaster Batman
Kosmokiller
an adventure in space
03/10/2013 1:15 am
Level 31 : Artisan Narwhal
Raven and the Wolf
A different survival island or a fun pvp map
03/10/2013 1:13 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
J0hnsmine
A normal suvilal world, a challenge, and LOTS of difficult rules.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome