Need ideas for ocean setting

ggesus_'s Avatar ggesus_8/24/14 6:16 am
1 emeralds 256 4
8/24/2014 10:07 am
ggesus_'s Avatar ggesus_
So I'm going to start making a 3D structure (and a timelapse) of a Pokemon rising out of the ocean, however I feel as if that on it's own is going to be plain and boring. So I need ideas on what could accompany it, I had a lighthouse in mind but I was thinking that I could turn this into a series; build one structure one day and another... well another, thus I need more then just a plain lighthouse.

So this is why I turned to this community, it's helped me out before and I'm positive it will help me out again. What could I add to an ocean setting next to a mythical monster?

Leave your suggestions, pls :33
Thanks
ggesus_
Level 26 : Expert Button Pusher

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/24/2014 8:36 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Skinner
KingRex35
Two words.
Giant crabs.
08/24/2014 7:50 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Artist
BossJordan_g
Maybe you could have some ships sailing around it, and make the world look like there's a storm. There could be one ship that has already been wrecked, and you can have debris sinking down, or still afloat.
08/24/2014 9:36 am
Level 38 : Artisan Cake
cakeface
/\
This

Awesome idea!
08/24/2014 10:07 am
Level 26 : Expert Button Pusher
ggesus_
Well, that was a given. Over a year ago now, I made a sort of pirate ship that I called the Black Tanzanite, sadly the world got deleted as my computer corrupted but I do have a couple of screenshots left. Keep in mind that these are old builds of mine, my skills have been updated since then :3
vv
Click to reveal

I will rebuild this ship somewhere close to the monster but I still need more ideas. By the way, the area that I am building between has two large hills that supports natural objects (trees and stuff) thus leaves me open to bridges and stuff.

Thanks for the help so far
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome