Need something built? Message Me

Smooth_Al's Avatar Smooth_Al9/25/16 5:38 am
1 emeralds 284
Hello! Smooth_Al here and i have decided to start building amazing things for people that need cool builds, for a very small commission of just £10.

Here is my portfolio, http://elisedoree.wixsite.com/smoothiesbuilds. I haven't done much lately and that's kind of why i want people to get me doing big amazing builds for them. As you can see on the projects section i haven't built many big things before apart from a town or two. Therefore i would like to do a big elaborate spawn area or something like that, i need you guys for inspiration! I cant also do something small if you need it to, obvs.

I like to think i am quite a nice person and once i start something i am on everyday till i finish it. I get building tips from the best, meaning i am on a build server currently being taught some really cool tips and tricks by the best builders on minecraft. Builders from blockworks, astrium etc etc come online and criticize every thing i do (yay )

Haha anyway hope you guys come hire me and i hope i can bring you some amazing builds!

please msg me on pmc for any further info
Smooth_Al
Level 19 : Journeyman Network