One information, quite urgent

Shadowbalance's Avatar Shadowbalance10/31/18 3:14 pm
2 emeralds 198 8
11/1/2018 5:33 pm
Ai0n's Avatar Ai0n
I'm not skilled in use external program from minecraft to make map and i need a suggest. I'm making a map in wich there are huge island. How can i create this island? with what program (i only know Mcedit and worldpainter) like... the external program who gives you toold like axe and using it in the mincraft world you can create things. I don't know how to find that program (or also just a program to copy and past structure that works in 1.13) i'm not english, so i have some problem to finding this program. if u could suggest me one and explain me how it works, i'd be thanksful
Shadowbalance
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/31/2018 3:58 pm
Level 41 : Master Procrastinator
Ai0n
There are plenty of tutorials for worldedit online, try googling it :)

Also here are where you can download it as a:
plugin:
http://www.enginehub.org/worldedit#downloads
(requires spigot or bukkit on a server, simply put in in the plugin folder and make sure your OP or got permissions)

Mod:
https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/worldedit
(Requires forge, both for the client and if it's one a modded server it should be installed there aswell)

Notice the mod is still 1.12 while the plugin got a version out for 1.13(.1) (perhaps it works on 1.13.2 as well, I did not test this)

If you got questions feel free to ask :)
11/01/2018 11:12 am
Shadowbalance
Thanks YouTube. I've installare and user id all day Kong, creating thinks that would bè impossibile ti do for me before. Non my First mp (that i ve created all' by myself, without ant program) seem Little and stinky, but with this new tools i can create soooo many thinks. So, great thanks but i've still a question not about worldedit. There's a way ti do with Command block the thinks that se see in maps (custom dialogues, writes in the screen, spawn mob or chat when u enter a certain area...) I've searched in help page but find nothing similar. Could u please give me an other hand? Thanks
11/01/2018 11:37 amhistory
Ai0n
I've not used that much command blocks and redstone. I don't know how to make a commandblock run a command when you get close. but if You can figure that out. Or do a pressureplate or button.
you can name the commandblock a name in an anvil as a person saying the dialog. then make it "say text" like: say Hello there!
For title on screen you can use title say @a title {"text":"Title here"}
Here's a handy tool for summoning mobs commands: http://minecraft.tools/en/spawn.php
I hope that helps :)
11/01/2018 12:40 pm
Shadowbalance
Thank again, and Sorry for the mistakes (i'm fronte Italy, not england) and the t9 is going Crazy XD
11/01/2018 5:21 pm
Ai0n
no worries :) Glad to be of help. I'm from Denmark myself :P
11/01/2018 5:33 pm
Ai0n
Let me know if there's anything else!
10/31/2018 3:16 pm
Level 70 : Legendary Dinosaur
DinowCookie
I think you're looking for WorldEdit
You use it in the game.

Can't tell you much more, I'm just a beginner at using it.
11/01/2018 4:04 pm
Shadowbalance
Ok, thanks :-)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome