Parkour Map

Mega_Kratos's Avatar Mega_Kratos2/24/13 5:04 pm
1 emeralds 317 4
2/24/2013 7:04 pm
Mega_Kratos's Avatar Mega_Kratos
Hey guys, I made a parkour map, this is my first map. If you find any errors or bugs please tell me, heres the link to the download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?423kyr4td43q67h

Please tell me what you think about it.
Mega_Kratos
Level 22 : Expert Narwhal

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/24/2013 5:36 pm
Level 44 : Master Explorer
randomcitizen1
Hello Mr. Kratos. I just wanted to make sure you knew that you should upload your maps that you have created in the projects section and not the forums. That way you can earn diamonds, and rise through the site ranks! To do this you would click my account (no not mine, yours. It says my account in blue letters in the upper right corner of the screen). Then you would click projects. Then you would click upload new project. Here you can give your project a title, give it a category, post a description, upload pictures of your project, etc. At the bottom you would post the link in the area where it says World Download URL. Best of luck with your map Mr. Kratos.
02/24/2013 7:01 pm
Mega_Kratos
Oh ok, I didnt know about that. Thanks for the tip.
02/24/2013 5:20 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
Predator_13X
its a very good parkour map for a first timer, there is one issue, the jump before the last door is too far away for someone to even sprint run across, so that should be brought closer so we can get to it.

Well done though!
02/24/2013 7:04 pm
Mega_Kratos
No the jump to the last door has a minecart so when you jump you click on it and get in . Glad to know you liked it though!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome