Reviving old school factions !!Please read!!

HyperDZ's Avatar HyperDZ4/21/19 10:26 pm
3 emeralds 357 5
4/22/2019 1:57 pm
HyperDZ's Avatar HyperDZ
Hello there, I will start by introducing myself.
My name is Dennis and im a 19-year old boy.
Ive been a minecraft server developer for quiet a time, and i want to start a project that will demand alot of time.

Old School Factions.

yes i'm talking about old faction servers, then i think back 3-5 years ago, since everything was more difficult at that time.
I know, that i miss the old factions cause of the gameplay, when people were always in the pvp zone, or you used signs to sell and buy resources. the best of all, it took time and effort to get the things you wanted.

Please let me start to explain what this project is about!

I want to create a server, there we have the old plugins / values / old gameplays.

By that i mean, when a player joins for the first time, they wont have more than just leather armor, stone tools, and some steak / apples and a reaaaaallyy low balance.

The kits wont be overpowered at all! the starter kit will only contain some leather armor, stone tools and food.

The ranks will not be overpriced as all the other servers, cause i remember when i used to play old factions, you might just pay 20$ to get the top rank that had full P4 armor, or P3.

These days you might pay 100-150$ for getting P4, etc... It's totally idiotic, this is just because the owners will make more money.

The economy will be balanced. You need to grind and farm alot more to get what you want.

The old Auction house, Sign Shop, etc...

i want to make the server as old school as you can get it.

Server version will be around 1.8 to 1.8.8.

The server will NOT contain of any GUI plugins.

And here do you guys come in, i need some upvotes, or comments that you guys are saying that you want me to revive this server.

If anyone here does miss the old school factions, then tell me in the comments, ill be gladly to revive this! and ofcourse i need some help from you guys, suggestions etc.. i cant remember everything heh..

I could have kept talking about the server for days, but id rather begin making it instead of talking of it...

So its up to you (Yes) or (No)?

Thanks for reading, you are a real Old School!
HyperDZ
Level 1 : New Miner