Staff needed to uphold my server!

Neon_Purple's Avatar Neon_Purple6/30/18 6:38 pm
1 emeralds 189 4
6/30/2018 8:57 pm
DoubleError03's Avatar DoubleError03
Hey guys!

IP: Spacedelta.us

Context:
So recently, I have almost finished my paintball/prison MC server (which was a two year adventure), and I need staff to be on at almost all times basically. If you would be willing to help me out that would be great!

A little about us:
  - We are well funded
  - We have our own hosting PC
  - Reliable to contact
More information about us on our website: Spacedelta.net

I have some prerequisites that you need to be a part of my staff team:
At least 5 hours a week on MC
Friendly/Can talk to people with respect
Mature and responsible (No trolling, kicking aimlessly, etc.)
Patient

Once you guys have such requisites, there is an application I need you guys to fill. Make sure to include as much detail as possible in your application please :).

What's your name?
How old are you?
What country are you originally from?
What position (mod/admin) are you applying for?
Why do you want to be mod/admin?
What makes you eligible for mod/admin?
What new things will you bring to SpaceDelta?
If applying for builder, please post pics of your builds. We will check them!
Do you have a skype or discord?
SCENARIO: A new player has just joined the server and is advertising an IP in chat. What do you do?
SCENARIO: You think a player is hacking, but you're not really sure. What would you do?
How many hours (estimated) will you be on every week?
Is there anything else you would like to tell me?
SCENARIO: A player is doing something out of your power that you CAN'T handle. Before contacting an admin, what will you do?

Thanks for reading!
Neon_Purple
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/30/2018 8:57 pmhistory
Level 1 : New Network
DoubleError03
What's your name: DoubleError

How old are you: 15

What country are you originally from: Us

What position (mod/admin) are you applying for: Admin

Why do you want to be mod/admin: I feel after being a retired developer I have a lot of seniority knowledge of how plugins work and I'm looking for a server also I want to become an Admin because I want to be able to help and commit my time towards something I love to do rather than sit around all day

What makes you eligible for mod/admin: First of all I'm of age and second of all I have the mental and physical capability me being a retired dev makes me know a lot about plugins and the mechanics behind them so I'm more than capable to become an Administrator

What new things will you bring to SpaceDelta: I will be bringing new ideas to the server along with making sure that the other mod and staff members are obeying and doing there job correctly also I can bring a caring and loving community and help make sure all of the toxicity stays out of the server so people can have a fun enjoyable time with friends

Do you have a skype or discord Yes. I have discord along with a microphone @DoubleError#8734

SCENARIO: A new player has just joined the server and is advertising an IP in chat. What do you do: If a player joined and advertised I would clear the chat and give the player a temporary mute as self promoting servers on other servers is no joke

SCENARIO: You think a player is hacking, but you're not really sure. What would you do: I would gather up all the evidence I could and take time to analyze the footage or screenshots and if I'm really not sure after that bring together other members of the staff team for a closer look and go through an advance screen share session as I know how to hide files and spoof certain things so I could find out if they were hacking easily

How many hours (estimated) will you be on every week: 14-20 Hours per week (Depend on the week weather I'm on vacation or busy or not)

Is there anything else you would like to tell me: I will be spending some time coding and may get a job but this will not affect the time I spend on the server also don't be afraid to contact me at anytime I'm here to help and will be available at most hours of the day

SCENARIO: A player is doing something out of your power that you CAN'T handle. Before contacting an admin, what will you do: First I would gather a lot of evidence such as screenshots and video recording and show it to higher authority without getting myself involved in the situation
06/30/2018 7:49 pm
Fluffyio
What's your name? Fluffyio
How old are you? 12
What country are you originally from? U.S
What position (mod/admin) are you applying for? Mod
Why do you want to be mod/admin? To help out the server
What makes you eligible for mod/admin? I am very trustworthy
What new things will you bring to SpaceDelta? I will bring I will bring lots of players into the game and also try to make the server as fun as possible for more and more players!
If applying for builder, please post pics of your builds. We will check them! Im not applying for builder
Do you have a skype or discord? No skype/discord
SCENARIO: A new player has just joined the server and is advertising an IP in chat. What do you do? Tell them "Sorry no advertising in other servers! Maybe tell your friends"
SCENARIO: You think a player is hacking, but you're not really sure. What would you do? Ask the admin if im not sure or spectate the player until enough evidence
How many hours (estimated) will you be on every week? maybe about 1-3 hours
Is there anything else you would like to tell me? Your server is great never quit what your doing :D
SCENARIO: A player is doing something out of your power that you CAN'T handle. Before contacting an admin, what will you do? Make sure the hacker doesn't harm any other players or cyber bully
06/30/2018 7:40 pm
Xiate
What's your name? Havyn :)
How old are you? 13
What country are you originally from? Vietnam
What position (mod/admin) are you applying for? mod
Why do you want to be mod/admin? help out a small server become into a big one, not only that but to also gain more experience as a mod.
What makes you eligible for mod/admin? I've been a helper on the official orespawn server, (the mod) and gained somewhat some experience there. I want even more here at spacedelta!
What new things will you bring to SpaceDelta? I'll be trying my best to advertise spacedelta and get many players to form a good nontoxic community
Do you have a skype or discord? skype : xiatemc@gmail.com, discord : Xiate#7434
SCENARIO: A new player has just joined the server and is advertising an IP in chat. What do you do? I'd clear chat and ipban the player.
SCENARIO: You think a player is hacking, but you're not really sure. What would you do? try my best to get a closer look and maybe screenshare him for cheats.
How many hours (estimated) will you be on every week? about 8-12
Is there anything else you would like to tell me? if we are ever in a skype/discord chat, there may be a lot of background noise that isn't english to be aware.
SCENARIO: A player is doing something out of your power that you CAN'T handle. Before contacting an admin, what will you do? Since i'd not be able to handle him, i'd try to get opinions from other players and try to contact an admin to handle the situation.
06/30/2018 7:25 pm
YungMetroTrustMe
What's your name?Metro
How old are you?13
What country are you originally from?U.S
What position (mod/admin) are you applying for?Admin
Why do you want to be mod/admin?To help out the amazing server you have spent a ton of time on and probably be apart of one of the biggest servers in the future. (most likely will get really popular)
What makes you eligible for mod/admin?I was admin on my friends server and he got a couple of players.
What new things will you bring to SpaceDelta?I will bring tons of fun to Delta and I could help newer players get started and how the server works.
Do you have a skype or discord?YungMetroTrustMe#5340
SCENARIO: A new player has just joined the server and is advertising an IP in chat. What do you do?Ban / mute him for a specific amount of days.
SCENARIO: You think a player is hacking, but you're not really sure. What would you do?I would spectate him and get your opinion on what you think and maybe we can screenshare him.
How many hours (estimated) will you be on every week?14
Is there anything else you would like to tell me?Cool server
SCENARIO: A player is doing something out of your power that you CAN'T handle. Before contacting an admin, what will you do?I would tell the player to stop and if he does not I will kick him from the server and ask TK1T for help. If he is not online I would ban him for a certain amount of time.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome