Steampunk Castle- I don't know what I'm building!-Feedback?

wrxryuu's Avatar wrxryuu12/27/13 1:27 pm
1 emeralds 657 4
12/29/2013 2:05 pm
wrxryuu's Avatar wrxryuu
Hey everyone! I just recently uploaded my newest project, the Spires of Frosrithe...
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... n-the-sky/
Any feedback would be helpful, but... the problem is, I have NO IDEA what to do with it. I mean... it COULD be a castle but the interior is too small. We're turning it into a parkour on InfiniteNetwork server but...

Do you guys have any ideas for what this castle could be used for?
wrxryuu
Level 26 : Expert Cowboy

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/27/2013 6:13 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
rember-hostthegame
WOW!! its amazing you are a good builder friend i never will do that lol! im a bad builder :p
12/27/2013 2:28 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Egiers
you could also add airships and docks for airships. that's an idea that goes with the sky/island/castle/steampunk thing
12/27/2013 2:27 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Egiers
Hmm..... add a couple of houses in the same style around it, at varying heights, and then incorporate it into some sort of adventure map? or make copies and play arund with the structure to see what looks best? i always love to help build things like these, when i am not building for FyreUK. what's the I.P. to the server? if i could have creative mode, i would love to help you build. another idea i just had is take everything on it and make each block 4x bigger, making for an overall huge castle with a pretty spacious interior.
thank you,
Egiers
12/29/2013 2:05 pm
Level 26 : Expert Cowboy
wrxryuu
Guess so, but I think that making an adventure map would need much more than just this.
Awesome suggestions! I'm going to play around with it.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome