forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Projects

Testers for new map wanted

1 emerald7 replies126 views
created 07/16/2018 6:52 pm by ClashAssassin
last reply 07/23/2018 1:12 pm
I just finished building a draft of my new map. Everything is complete in the map; I just need feedback before I post it. I tested it myself for errors multiple times but now I would like others to test it and give me feedback before I post it to the projects. You can test my map if you'd like. It is really easy and is much appreciated. Just follow this format and send it to me in the thread or PM me.
Format
What did you enjoy about the map as a whole?

What could be improved on in the map as a whole?

How would you rate the map overall on a scale 0-10? (Exclude considering builds/story because this is more of a challenge than an adventure map)

Would you recommend this map to someone else?

List all problems and glitches you experienced when playing the map (A problem is something that went wrong that messed or ruined the gameplay).

Were there any specific questions which you liked? Which ones?

Were there any specific questions that were tough and you got stuck on?

Was playing the map in 1.8 an inconvenience? Tell me if it bothered you or not.
Map Download (Do not steal. It's against the rules): http://www.mediafire.com/file/2n7p6y0pwn0g312/Almost_Possible_Test_by_ClashAssassin.zip/file

Map Info:
Version: 1.8
Category: Challenge/Adventure.
Name of Map: The Almost Possible Test
Description: This is a map based off of the game The impossible quiz. It includes tricky questions and challenge that will test your logic, intelligence, problem solving skills, and minecraft knowledge. This map doesn't include trivia questions of any sort. There are a total of more than 67 tricky questions to answer. Most questions have four answer choices. Click the answer that you believe is correct. If you are correct, you advance to the next question. if you are wrong, you'll lose a life. Lose all lives and it's game over and you can replay the map as many times as you'd like. When playing the map you'll also come across challenges too. Challenges require you to perform a tricky task instead of answer a question. There are 3 different gamemodes to play in. It is recommended to start off in normal mode if you want to play the map, or casual mode if you just want to get through every question. If you get stuck on a question, you can skip it by using this command:[/scoreboard players add @p skip 1]. After that then skip it manually by dropping the feather. In the future I will add an answer sheet on the post.

Any map testers are greatly appreciated. For testing the map, I'll put your minecraft head in the map and give you credit in the project.
Posted by avatar
ClashAssassin
Level 27 : Expert Button Pusher

7 replies

07/23/2018 1:12 pm
Level 1 New Explorer
Loominardy
yea i'll try it. I'll PM you the review of the map.
07/17/2018 3:29 pm
Level 1 New Miner
AndyGamez837
I'll try it. Does it work on 1.8.9?
07/17/2018 4:29 pm
Level 27 Expert Button Pusher
ClashAssassin
yes it does
07/17/2018 12:57 am
Level 28 Expert Taco
spychicken123
i can try it
07/17/2018 12:54 pm
Level 27 Expert Button Pusher
ClashAssassin
ok. it is greatly appreciated if you do
07/17/2018 8:25 pm
Level 28 Expert Taco
spychicken123
What did you enjoy about the map as a whole?
-yes it was kewl, but the room is a little plain

What could be improved on in the map as a whole?
-the room is a little plane

How would you rate the map overall on a scale 0-10? (Exclude considering builds/story because this is more of a challenge than an adventure map)
Would you recommend this map to someone else?
-i would, but all my freinds play fortnite
List all problems and glitches you experienced when playing the map (A problem is something that went wrong that messed or ruined the gameplay).
-if you fall in lava or accidentaly start yourself on fire with flint and steal, you respawn on/in lava or fire
Were there any specific questions which you liked? Which ones?
-the brightest object one
Were there any specific questions that were tough and you got stuck on?
-the one were it said find the answer and had nothing else
-few more but i forget them
Was playing the map in 1.8 an inconvenience? Tell me if it bothered you or not.
-no

Search

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2018
planetminecraft.com

Welcome