The flycraft racing track 02

Blitzgrutel's Avatar Blitzgrutel1/22/13 6:04 am
1 emeralds 109 5
1/30/2013 3:16 pm
Blitzgrutel's Avatar Blitzgrutel

http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... -track-02/

So I started the building of the Flycraft racing track 2. This time, I learned about redstone, and this race will be TOTALLY different from the last one I build. You'll use your flying skills, trust me!!! What you see in the picture is only the start/arrival station of the minecarts!!

The race will make a giant lap separated in 3 segments, each one of them being 4 segments inside it's own mega sphere with unique scenery theme. So 12 segments in one race. Here's the list of the features of the games:

- Automatic start release gates
- Automatic countdown with sounds
- Visible secret passages
- Self revealing secret passages
- Coded secret passages
- Things falling, some of them only activated by the second or third passage
- Piston corridors
- Agility corridors
- Muliple roads inside each segment
- Automatic random path chooser for a lap (check further)
- Lap counter for each player separately
- Points counter for each player separately
- Boards in the lobby to be able to follow the race with laps and points for each player separately

The automatic random path chooser

This will be the main piece of this track. It will be 3 dices choosing a number between 1 and 4, all activated at once at the start, and by the first player to pass the start/end/lap gate at each lap. It will selecte a random path for each of the 3 segments of the lap.

A midrace segment gate (see the picture with the same name on the project page) will be a big room with a round wall that have 4 tubes holes. Each tube will lead to a mega sphere (see A segment between 2 gates) witch will contain a segment of the race with it's unique theme. Then each sphere will have another tube that will lead to another midrace segment gate, and so on. The race will contain 3 packs of 4 segment before returning to the start/end/lap gate (see Race overview).

When a segment will be used in a race, it'll be shut down till the very end of it. This will prevent multiple uses of the same segment inside a single race. Because of that, the race will only be able to have 4 laps max, but inside 64 different possibilities of lap arrangements of 12 unique themes!!!!!!!

So I'll also need ideas for the 12 themes of the segments. If you want, you can suggest one. There's no limit. It can be a reproduction, fantastic, sci-fi, horror, etc. It's up to your imagination! I already tought about some theme that will be first in the list.:

1- Cemetery
2- Futuristic track
3- Inside TRON
4- Inside caves
5- Legendary Atlantis city
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-