The new base of the avengers or wakanda? what would you like us to build

Marcos Studios's Avatar Marcos Studios8/22/18 7:02 pm
1 emeralds 144
Hello everyone and I want to thank you for the support and answers in my survey: "Should I continue with the project of infinity war, nidavellir?" let me tell you that I saw infinity war again and I decided to finish Nidavellir. But, well, after this project that is coming to an end, (little is missing, just missing the forge) with my brother and classmate we want to make a BIG project. something fantastic, and we think "wakanda" or the new installation of the avengers? but what do you think? who want us to build? denjeme your answers in the comments. and let me give you the definition of both projects:

WAKANDA: Then there is no such map anywhere. but we want to do it, original eh identical to the movie "Black Panther 2018" and "Avengers Infinity War 2018". the complete city. with all the details and buildings. It will be made in the savanna biome. the same will lead to the battle that takes place in Infinity War. with the camp of force and the place of battle. will come with a mod of the avengers the war of infinity, to play on the battlefield. support him not to be disappointed. and remember Wakanda Forever.

NEW BASE OF THE VENGERS: presented in "avengers the era of ultron" "spiderman homecoming" and "Avengers infinity war" we will do it in the common biome of minecraft. in a forest and with all the details. (until and iron spider)

we wait for your votes

Poll ended 09/01/2018 7:02 pm.

Marcos Studios
Level 49 : Master Architect