The Prison Project (LOOKING FOR BUILDER/BUILDERS)

Slaps's Avatar Slaps5/29/14 10:52 am
1 emeralds 619 7
6/5/2014 2:25 pm
Awesomegirl1's Avatar Awesomegirl1
The Prison Project

I'm looking for a builder, one which who exceeds in qualities of making amazing over scale projects. My server has 26 different ranks, which require 26 different mines for players to enter. Each one either with a different theme, or one outstanding design. I'd like all of the prison to be connected so someone can walk through, but it must be enclosed. I'm offering $$ via PayPal for the build, if you know of any websites/businesses that make builds/projects I'd be glad to use them.

For more information shoot me an email - RobertjRowe@live.com
Slaps
Level 18 : Journeyman Ninja

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/05/2014 2:25 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Awesomegirl1
I don't have pictures of my products and I don't build on a team but I have made many things like a gigantic pyermid. I would be willing to help free of charge. 1 question: Do I have to have pc version? Also, are there age requirements?
05/29/2014 7:08 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Waffle
SackboyRocks
I'd love to help build, maybe even for no cost. Check out my prison server to get a taste of my skills. I also know a very good build team that can help build.
05/29/2014 7:03 pm
Level 20 : Expert Taco
HipsterFlygon
Me and my build team just finished the full suit of prison mines for the server "Cloudescape". We do a ton of commission builds so if you are interested you can add me on skype: andreandymillar and I can send you screenshots and details
05/29/2014 2:01 pm
Level 47 : Master Bear
Bear_
I can build. Depends on how much you can offer me.

I am building with a little team, who help me with signs, requirements and other things.
Check my profile for my projects and buildings.

~Bear
05/29/2014 6:58 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Ninja
Slaps
Bear_ how much would you charge to do an entire prison with 26 different mines? I know most building teams charge around $15.00 an hour. I'm assuming it should take more than 8 hours to build a nice enough prison?

Just shoot me an email - RobertjRowe@live.com and we'll discuss it in further detail
05/30/2014 5:20 pm
Level 47 : Master Bear
Bear_
Well please add me on skype: joeyqckiller666
We will discuss price. I will NOT ask 15$ each hour, thats too much.

~Bear
05/29/2014 1:41 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
sterix2013
Shadow Build Team always accept build request applications, if you would like to fill one out and discuss more details with us feel free to come on over to website and check it out.

http://shadowbuildteam.enjin.com/home
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome