What should I make?

Barlennan's Avatar Barlennan5/16/18 12:35 am
5/16/2018 9:14 pm
Barlennan's Avatar Barlennan
What should I make? It can't be a very time-consuming project (or resource pack) because I have schoolwork. I generally try to keep uploading new things, but I don't really know what I should do next. Any suggestions?
Barlennan
Level 42 : Master Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/16/2018 5:47 pm
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Stubbs1
Tutorials, and skins.
I make tutorials myself, and I'm a bit of an over-editor which means I basicly do a lot of un-nessecary work on them, however they are quite quick to make since all they really need is an explantion on how to do ceartain things :)

And skins because they're fun and fast to make, and you'll get better with time so :p
05/16/2018 6:31 pm
Barlennan
I've been contemplating doing a few tutorials. I think I'll do that since you suggested it here also. Thanks!

And as for skins, ehhhh...
05/16/2018 4:08 pm
Level 29 : Expert Explorer
makeSpaceforGrace
I probably know not what I ask (in terms of time-consumingness), but how hard would it be to have a mod let you make stairs out of any potential building material, obsidian stairs, wool stairs? Glass stairs??? Maybe something like this is already out there...I'm only familiar with a few mods...
05/16/2018 6:22 pmhistory
Barlennan
I could make mods, but it would be pretty difficult right now. Especially since I don't have root on my computer, so I can't sudo apt install anything :(

(I only ever use Linux. To install something on Linux, you can enter into the command line "sudo apt install <what you want to install>)

It would also be a bit time consuming, especially since I haven't ever programmed in Java before. I'd have to learn a new language, which is never really that quick.
05/16/2018 7:42 pmhistory
Level 29 : Expert Explorer
makeSpaceforGrace
I was afraid I was probably putting out a tough suggestion. If something more rational comes to mind in the next couple of days I'll try to post it here, but (edit)good luck with your schoolwork and whatever project you undertake next!
05/16/2018 9:14 pm
Barlennan
Thanks, and I might actually make that mod over the summer. We'll see I guess XD
05/16/2018 10:15 am
Level 27 : Expert Architect
Dmitron26
Just try building whatever comes to mind. It's how I created a lot of my submissions
05/16/2018 10:07 am
Level 26 : Expert Creeper
ItsDaCreeperOfficial
Make a skin. I do that when I have free time and is not very time consuming.
05/16/2018 7:44 am
Level 40 : Master Button Pusher
Gover217
All the youtuber play buttons, the Gold, Silver, Diamond, and Ruby.
05/16/2018 7:35 am
Level 31 : Artisan Procrastinator
Thymph
Make a redstone cow..l or maybe i will...
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome