Command block expert - New gamemode server! Help needed!

Jeffin_'s Avatar Jeffin_8/23/17 3:20 pm history
1 emeralds 340 4
9/9/2017 1:09 pm
Jeffin_'s Avatar Jeffin_
I am looking for a person to help with a server I am creating. They would need a decently large knowledge of command blocks and commands as I wish to make the game-play as slick and professional as possible.

The basic gamemode is pretty simple and very PubG inspired.
Players get teleported into a lobby area before the match and are then all randomly teleported into the arena (I have figured out how to do this command). They all fight to survive and the first person to get to the top of the tower is the winner.

Basic Arena: http://imgur.com/sN4WmVc

The idea is that players will be teleported into the arena and have pvp disabled for 3 minuets while they have enough time to gather resources, weapons and armour. After the 3 minuets are up, pvp is enabled and the world border begins to shrink towards the main tower in the centre. The world border will take 10 minuets to get to the centre.

Centre Tower: http://imgur.com/ToEzH3v

The walkways will be blocked to stop players from getting to the top of the tower and will only open during minuet 8/9 of the shrinking world border's 10 minuets. The winner would either be the person who gets to the top OR the last man standing.

You will need to configure:

- Timers (via scoreboard) to determine when the pvp, worldborder and tower doorways will be opened and closed at the end of the game.

- End game, teleport people back to the lobby and have everything reset.

- figure out a way of having the chests in the map to reset with items inside of them.

If you are interested in helping out then please message me on here or add my discord Incognito_Dorito#0397.

Thanks, Jeffin_
Jeffin_
Level 1 : New Miner