IS THERE WAY PLAYERS CANT DROP ITEMS

egormart's Avatar egormart10/31/18 6:32 am
3 emeralds 1.3k 4
2/9/2019 5:55 am
adg155's Avatar adg155
in 1.3.2 version of minecraft command which makes players impossible to drop any item, is it possible? and can you make reapetable command block which is going to set specific item to specific slot on hotbar and you cant throw it or change it's slot in menu?? really need for the map

thanks in advance
egormart
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/09/2019 5:55 am
Level 31 : Artisan Explorer
adg155
If the map don't have any item detection mechanications (like you need to throw something to make something work), then try this:

Make a Repeat Command Block that has this: "/kill @e[type=item]
and Another one which keeps replacing any one of the item slots to the item that shouldn't be drop. (i Don't think that's possible)
if there's no command like the above, then I have no hope of helping you. srry
02/09/2019 4:36 amhistory
Level 43 : Master Pig
Roroo
That would be possible with repeating command blocks, but in 1.3.2? Not sure.

If you had used repeating command blocks in 1.12:

1- You could have made one that kills all dropped items, preferable with a tag, like diamonds only.

2- You could have made another with /replaceitem to keep placing the item in a selected slot in your inventory whenever it's not there..
11/19/2018 11:39 am
Level 57 : Grandmaster Engineer
ShelLuser
I seriously doubt that. Current versions can use plugins such as WorldGuard which can handle that for you, but I doubt that these were already available for 1.3.2.

Why not play using a current version though?
02/08/2019 11:07 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Bear
RoseWarrior
There is a way depending on how you want it done you can...

1.) clear the inventory of the player in question continually and add the items in doing this every tick it will seem as if they are stuck in place and to continue in that line of thought delete all items that exist as dropped items

2.) you can set the pick up delay of items with an age of less then 5 to 0 as they are instantly picked up when dropped how ever this has some problems namely they wont enter your inventory in the same order
3.) and this one is by far the most intensive its to constantly be checking each slot and making sure the respective item matches that slot if its not reset the inventory

I hope this helped even if I was not very specific my knowledge is based around 1.12 not 1.13 I'm still learning that but if non of those helped I would say plugins would be your next bet as commands are limited and the methods I just described would take several.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome