Items Delivering Problem

submitted 05/15/2018 5:23 pm by antoniopv21
1 emerald2 replies • 62 views
I want to get items from the RED Arrow/Dot to both GREEN Arrows/Dots Dispensers. I've also created a two blocks high item elevator if needed (BLUE Arrow and Dot). The YELLOW line indicates where the grass will be so don't tell me to put the redstone upwards :))
The main problem is that I'd like to make this as compact as possible and make all of this in two blocks. Its a design of K1 Inc Youtuber, I'll put the video as well. World download and schematic both available down.

I'm working on many redstone contraptions for a future huge resdtone house, so builders and redstone's pros are welcome too.

Video

fAgAbT84xyA

Images

Files

Click me
Posted by avatar
antoniopv21
Level 1 : New Miner

2 replies

05/16/2018 7:54 am
Level 13 Journeyman Network
electroman01
Have you tried either two alternating hoppers, one powered, one not? Else a water strea could also work but water and redstone aren’t a great mix. Sorry I didn’t watch the video but see if that helps
05/16/2018 12:25 pm
Level 1 New Miner
antoniopv21
I've tried but I've got an small space. There is a world download and schematic if you wanna help. Thanks.
I've also tried a double chest but as soon as the items goes in it only goes to one chest. Thanks

Search

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2018
planetminecraft.com

Welcome