Minecraft command block help

CodingBuckets's Avatar CodingBuckets7/8/14 8:57 pm
1 emeralds 554 6
7/9/2014 9:51 am
CodingBuckets's Avatar CodingBuckets
Moderators if this is in the wrong section please move it

Hi guys i got a problem im trying to make a minigame where if theres a specific number of players the game will start i dont know the command or something and there gonna be 2 teams attackers and defenders if you can please help me.
CodingBuckets
Level 8 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/08/2014 11:12 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Engineer
HawkpathAS
Remember all of these commands will only work if there are exactly 12 players online. Now, make a command block connected to the comparator and put another command block directly on top of that. In one command block, type this command:
/scoreboard teams join @a[c=6,team=] team_name

In the other command block, type this command:
/scoreboard teams join @a[c=6,team=] other_team_name

Make sure that you replace "team_name" and "other_team_name" with the actual names of the two teams you've created. If you haven't created any teams yet, do so with this command:
/scoreboard teams add team_name

Tell me if you run into any issues with this!
07/09/2014 9:51 am
CodingBuckets
put the command block on top of what im counfused on that part
07/08/2014 10:27 pm
CodingBuckets
ok that is done but now i need to make it if theres like 12 people after it checks for all the people i want it to split it into teams of 6 how will that work
07/08/2014 10:05 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Engineer
HawkpathAS
Create a redstone clock the powers a command block with the following command:

/testfor @a[c=#ofplayers]

Then place a comparator facing out from that command block. When there are the specified "#ofplayers" online, the comparator will turn on. Hope this helps!
07/09/2014 6:01 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Engineer
Skylinerw
This is incorrect. The 'count' parameter is only the maximum number of players the command should target; if there are fewer than the specified number of players, they will still be selected. Techdoodle's method would have to be used for both cases, and the new "CommandStats" would be required for values over 15 (due to the limitation of redstone signals).
07/08/2014 9:29 pm
Level 65 : High Grandmaster Programmer
Techdoodle
/testfor @a[r=(whatever radius)]
Then have a comparator coming out and the strength of the redstone is how many players.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome