Minecraft Rube Goldberg Machine - The Dragon Jaw Flapper

Adults Only MC's Avatar Adults Only MC1/5/18 11:09 am
1 emeralds 133 1
1/7/2018 6:51 am
ShelLuser's Avatar ShelLuser
Just published the first redstone video I've done in a long time. It's not a tips, tricks, or how-to, just a fun little video I felt I had to put together and share with everybody. Enjoy!

CLICK HERE FOR THE VIDEO

What is a Rube Goldberg Machine? Well, it's basically a machine that's a lot more complex then it really needs to be to perform a simple task. In this video, I've taken that idea into Minecraft and created a wonderfully complicated device whose sole function is to make the jaws of a dragon flap. It might sound simple, but it's the steps taken along the way that make this project fun!
Adults Only MC
Level 1 : New Crafter