Minigame Ideas

2008Choco's Avatar 2008Choco1/18/15 3:42 pm
1 emeralds 705 8
1/31/2015 7:40 am
Mikemc's Avatar Mikemc
I made a post about this a little under a year ago, and I only got 1 idea. Even still, that idea was a blow because it was impossible at that time. Now that 1.8 is out, and 1.9 is coming pretty soon, I need more ideas. Lately, I've been at a stump. I can't seem to think of any more minigames to make, and I love to make them when I can.

All I'm asking from you is if you have an idea for a minigame that you'd like to see, then post the idea here, and I'll try and make it if it's possible. I would love new ideas because they're always entertaining to make. Check out my profile if you want to see what I'm capable of.

Anyways, if I happen to get your idea finished and post it, I will link your profile in the description and give you credit for your idea. I will not steal your idea and say that it's mine (that's kind of a mean thing to do). Don't worry, you'll get full credit for it. I don't need Skype, or anything from you, just a reply to this post about your idea.

Thanks for reading, and I hope that someone can give me some ideas this time around.
2008Choco
Level 27 : Expert Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/31/2015 7:40 am
Level 36 : Artisan Blockhead
Mikemc
Look up a play-through of an Xbox game called Fusion Frenzy, then make a game from that
01/23/2015 10:42 am
Level 27 : Expert Modder
2008Choco
Thank you all so far for the suggestions! I can already see great ideas popping into my mind to make all of these games a reality! I still encourage more ideas though, because it's nice to have extras for later
01/20/2015 12:31 pm
Level 23 : Expert Nerd
Davekillerish
Creativity is in the eye of the redstoner.
So come up with your own ideas.
01/18/2015 9:30 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Dragon
Skitto493
Catapult Frenzy -

Catapults rain exploding shells from above. The floating platform that the players are on slowly disintegrates, depositing some players into the void. The players can pick classes that will help them survive, or kill the others.
01/18/2015 6:15 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Network
King_Of_MC
Got one it's called Crop Wars. It's like normal PvP but they have hoes and and not good stuff.
01/20/2015 12:33 pm
Level 29 : Expert Artist
Jedi
Are you aware a hoe does the same damage as your fist?
01/18/2015 4:11 pm
Level 27 : Expert Dragonborn
okoloto
Lava maze.
The game includes 8-20 people and they must race against each other to get to the end. But heres the twist: 20 seconds in, the maze starts filling up with lava(or water if you want them to drown) and the players can find weapons in chests, and rearly, a very low durability set of fire resistance armour/fire resistance potion for a short time(If you do the armour then you will have to program that armour takes damage from lava). Also depending in wich position they finished/ how long they survived, they get a certain ammount of tokens/coins to buy upgrades.
01/18/2015 4:00 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
ThatCrazyMexican
I have a million good minigame ideas. Cannot make plugins or find anyone who doesn't charge.

First idea is death enchant. You start with 30 xp and a diamond sword, you have 30 seconds to enchant your sword in the enchanting table and then run around getting supplys. (kinda like hunger games), after 30 seconds it turns into a death match.

Next is horse race. everyone starts at 1 spot and you need to race accross map on a horse and get to hay block first to win.

Next is lava fall, like color shuffle except lava flows down from roof.

I have many more if you would like to chat over skype or via im. You can add me @ BankRobber52.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome